010 no worries

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 🝆
𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

Members of the press weren't people that Naoko particularly liked

She could acknowledge that they were just doing their jobs, but she'd never come to appreciate their incessant nosiness that was contradicted only by them getting paid off to keep secrets. Nobody ever tried to dig deeper into a story once they had a wad of cash in their hands or a hefty transfer in their bank account.

Knowing how they behaved, Naoko was almost tempted to recite her father's credit card information to get them to back off.

"Todoroki-san! Can you tell us anything about having All Might as your teacher?"

"You're Endeavor's daughter! What can you tell us about him and the Number One Hero? Is your father upset that you're being taught by the Symbol of Peace?"

"What's it like being the daughter of a Pro Hero?"

"Sources say only your twin brother was recommended while you took the regular entrance exam for U.A.! Can you tell us your reasoning for this?"

"What are All Might's teaching methods?"

Naoko smiled painfully, one reporter tugging on her scarf to get her attention. Naoko tried not to roll her eyes as she held up a hand and gestured for the people around her to quiet down. The reporters that swarmed her hushed, and held up their microphones and recorders, ready to absorb whatever the teen would say.

"All Might is a great teacher so far," Naoko smiled, "It's only been a few days and it's a new experience for him, but we can already tell how much he cares for the younger generation of heroes. I'm certain we'll learn everything we need to know from him."

The crowd seemed to lean forward simultaneously, anticipating anything else Naoko might have to say.

"Unfortunately, I can't answer all of your questions seeing as I have to get to class! Have a good day!"

Naoko started waving and pushing her way through the crowd before they realized how many questions she had dodged, smile dropping in a fraction of a second. Making her way through the reporters who were questioning her classmates, her ears caught somebody question an angry Bakugo about being the victim from the sludge villain incident, to which he growled out a "Drop it."

The students all managed to get inside the gate before Aizawa told the press to leave as it slammed shut.

In the classroom, Naoko avoided her brother's eyes once again, sitting in front of him silently. Aizawa looked up from behind his capture weapon and spoke.

"I took the liberty of examining your scores from yesterday's activity," He spoke directly to a few students, "Bakugo, you have talent. Don't sulk like a child about your loss."