013 beyond ready

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 🝆
𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 🝆 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘

The night after the U.S.J. Incident, Natsuo carried a crying Naoko up to her bedroom. He set her down on her bed, and switched on the heated light that hung above it, dousing the room in a dark red glow.

Naoko sniffled as Natsuo pulled off her boots for her, while she stared into space as her energy left her body. The boy sat on the bed next to his little sister, his hand reaching up to brush through her hair as he pulled the girl into his chest.

"You're safe now, kid," He whispered into her hair.

The pair shifted, Naoko's arm getting pushed against Natsuo's briefly, making the girl wince, which didn't go unnoticed by her brother.

"What's up with your arm?"

"Nothing," Naoko looked down, "Just a bruise from today."

Natsuo deadpanned at the girl, "You know, you kind of have a history of lying when you get hurt. Let me see."

Naoko's watery eyes looked up at Natsuo as she gave in, pulling her sleeves up and brandishing the haphazard bandaging job that she had given herself at the school. Natsuo gently unwrapped the bandages, eyes widening in horror at the amount of red that was uncovered.

"Holy shit," he breathed out as he observed the wound that Shigaraki had graced her with. "I'll go get some stuff to treat it, but... Naoko why didn't you go to Recovery Girl? She works at U.A., right?"

"I didn't wanna bother her... I knew she had other people to help," She explained, thinking back to Midoriya's broken limbs and the blood she caught a glimpse of escaping All Might's mouth.

Natsuo sighed, "It's her job, kid. And you're lucky I'm working on it being mine too, otherwise that thing would definitely get infected."

Naoko smiled in appreciation as her brother left the room and came back in no time, returning with medical supplies. The boy was attending school to pursue health and welfare, and thanks to his classes, he sometimes acted as Naoko's personal nurse if she ever hurt herself training.

Natsuo cleaned and dressed the wound, applying an ointment to help with pain and the healing process. As he finished wrapping and securing the bandages, his curiosity got the best of him.

"What... What happened in there?" He asked, referring to the U.S.J. He looked at the girl, taking note of the bruising on her cheekbone and jaw, as well as small cuts that littered her face.

The boy had seen the building on the news, reporters showcasing the broken ceiling and explaining that 72 small time villains were arrested.

Naoko stared at her arm, now freshly covered with bandages, "Villains showed up... wanting to kill All Might."