033 crimson eyes

🝆  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 🝆
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

🝆  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 🝆𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

Naoko's mind was in shambles after the exam.

She knew she passed with flying colors, but the sight of Endeavor looming over Touya plagued her.

How could a hero hurt a kid like that? Endeavor and Touya, Cementoss and Eijirou—it didn't matter who anymore. Someone who was meant to save people... raising a fist to a kid. To Naoko, the context no longer mattered. Endeavor always said it was for training too.

Eijirou followed the girl like a lost puppy after she ran away from the arena, sticking close behind her the rest of the day. He didn't want to pry about what had happened, but he hoped that his presence, as he walked a step behind her on the way home, was reminder enough that he would be there for her when she was ready to let him.

She went home that day without speaking a word to any of her classmates, no matter who reached out to her as she stormed out of the building.

Everywhere she looked, she saw his angry face, lips twisted in a nasty snarl as he berated her after the Sports Festival. She heard his deep voice echoing in Aizawa's, in All Might's as they taught their classes. She felt heat reminiscent of his when she stood too close to Shoto or Katsuki, Eijirou's red hair was too much like his.

After a long night tossing and turning in a bed that felt too cold, Naoko entered the classroom silently. She hadn't spoken a word the entire weekend, no matter how her siblings prompted her. She felt like she had lost something and she couldn't for the life of her realize what it was. The emptiness that the loss filled her with was overwhelming, and Naoko found herself torn.

Shigaraki's words found their place at the forefront of her mind once again.

"We're all categorized as either heroes or villains, but at the end of the day, violence is violence. And who gets to decide right and wrong?"

I wonder what he's up to... Naoko thought, running her fingers softly over the scar from where he had used his quirk on her as she sat at her desk, Maybe he still has a scar from where I burned him.

Suddenly, a loud cry sounded through the room, making Naoko look up hurriedly.

"Oh my God! You... You guys! I'm totes looking forward to- to all your stories! Oh God..."

Mina sobbed from her place between Kaminari and Sero, Midoriya anxiously trying to placate her, "D-Don't cry! You don't know, there could totally be some unexpected twist!"

Sero slapped a hand onto the green haired boy's shoulder, "No, Midoriya! If you say that, you'll jinx it!"

Kaminari shot up from where he was hunched over, sulking, "Those who fail the exam don't get to go to the forest lodge and will be stuck in remedial hell! And we never cleared the practical! If you still don't get that, then your own grade's gotta be sub-monkey, you bastard!"