029 you know that

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 🝆
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 🝆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

before we begin!

pls be considerate w what u comment!!!
not everyone reads the manga!!
its hard to keep up w deleting spoiler comments!!!!
sorry to anyone who might've gotten
something spoiled already!

but now. on to the story!!

🝆 🜂 🝆

Of all the Nomu here, I had to get the one with wings, huh? I can't deal with this right now.

She sent a single burst of overwhelming flames, concentrated on the Nomu. She held it for a few seconds, lightly jogging backwards to approach the alley.

The creature burst out of her attack, getting close and managing to smack her around with its wings as it tackled her with a deafening scream. It tried to grab her with its talons, but the girl sent herself into the air with a burst of fire through her boots. Naoko dodged the creatures attempts to latch onto her, maneuvering through the air until she was level with a building's roof, opting to jump onto it to catch her breath.

The Nomu fell just slightly behind, having flown at a height a couple floors below the girl. Eventually, it caught up, appearing over the edge of the roof, looking around for Naoko.

Unbeknownst to the monster, Naoko had hidden just behind the ledge railing, managing to stick in a blind spot of the creature. As it turned its head left to right, Naoko pounced at it with fists of fire, sending both of them to the ground.

Naoko held onto the base of the Nomu's wings, heating her hands until the familiar smell of burning flesh assaulted her senses.

The creature let out a shrill cry, the pair finally reaching the ground. The Nomu broke Naoko's fall, her on its back as it slip on its stomach across the asphalt of the street.

She quickly stood, stepping away from the Nomu with haste, but its recovery time was surprisingly fast. Without giving her a second to breathe, the Nomu sent its body flying into Naoko's, knocking her to the ground harshly.

The girl grunted in pain, sending concentrated blasts into its fleshy torso, managing to crawl out from underneath it once she hit him with a particularly strong hit. Before it could gather itself, Naoko sent a wave of fire into its body and held it despite the pain in her back from where it sent her into the concrete.

Her fire died down to show the Nomu twitching on the ground, its wings looking worse for wear. It wasn't moving, so she figured she had time.

Sho... you wouldn't use your fire unless you were in trouble, right? I have to help you.

With a burst of fire, Naoko slid into the alley, finding what looked like the final scenes of a harsh battle. Ice filled both sides of the alley, on one end, three people lay behind Shoto. The other side of the alley was occupied by a man knocked out and draped over some ice shards.