008 ice

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 🝆
𝐈𝐂𝐄

Team B, Todoroki Shoto and Shoji Mezo

Team B, Todoroki Shoto and Shoji Mezo. Heroes.

Team F, Todoroki Naoko and Koda Koji. Villains.

The red haired girl felt her stomach drop and her eyes widen as she realized that she was about to face off against her brother.

The entire class' atmosphere grew tense—the other students noticed that Naoko and Shoto don't even talk to one another, and they wondered if there was bad blood between them. A few students thought back to the previous match—If there is bad blood, it'll probably make an appearance here.

The next few minutes were a blur to Naoko. She had been led into the building by Koda, and both of them were standing in front of the weapon they were meant to protect. All Naoko knew was that she had limited time to plan. Thus, she turned to her partner.

"Um," she began, "What's your quirk again?"

The boy's lips moved slightly before he said in a small voice that Naoko almost didn't hear, "I can command animals..."

Commanding animals, huh...

Naoko thought back to the quirk apprehension test, remembering that Shoji was able to manifest different body parts on his arms. No doubt he could make extra ears to track us down...

"Can you command birds to... I guess... run interference?" Naoko suggested. She wanted to make sure Koda could take part in the activity, but was adamant about not letting him go toe to toe with her brother. She could handle him herself.

Koda nodded shyly and they both walked to the window. Figuring that with his shy nature, he'd prefer if she didn't watch, Naoko let Koda do his thing as she walked around the room, observing the set up. They had to switch buildings after Midoriya and Bakugo's fight, so while it wasn't drastically different, Naoko couldn't take advantage of the fact that she had memorized the layout of the previous building through watching them fight.

He's Endeavor's son, there's no doubt he would underestimate his opponents, maybe even his teammate, due to that fact. Over the years, Naoko noticed Shoto's refusal toward his fire side, and she figured he'd continue to favor ice in their match. So... I just need to overpower his ice, shouldn't be too hard to melt it...

Koda tapped on Naoko's shoulder softly, giving her a small thumbs up to signify he had managed to command some birds from outside. Already, she could hear their loud chirping and she smiled at Koda in appreciation.

"That should buy us some time..."

Outside, Shoto stood next to Shoji, who was trying to use his quirk to locate the villains. Birds surrounded him, a couple perched on his shoulders as they sang loudly, filling his ears with shrill noise instead of the footsteps he was attempting to find.