016 cavalry

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 🝆
𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 🝆𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘

"You have 15 minutes to come up with teams!"

Within seconds, Bakugo and Naoko were surrounded by classmates shouting for them to team up with them.

Bakugo froze before blurting, "Wait, what the fuck are all your quirks again?!"

The blond's comment makes some of the students surrounding them falter before giving up on asking. Naoko just barely refrained from snorting as Kirishima looked at Bakugo incredulously. The boy with the sharp teeth sighed with a shake of his head before brightening up once more.

"Hey, Bakugo, Naoko-chan, let's team up!"

Bakugo looked at Kirishima blankly before addressing him like he didn't notice he was there before, "Ah. Shitty hair."

"It's Kirishima! And your hair isn't that different from mine, dammit!"

The red haired boy wrapped an arm around Naoko's shoulder as he pointed a thumb to his chest, "Whaddya say, guys? Who here's the only one who can withstand the recoil of your explosions, Bakugo? And your fire doesn't affect me as badly as other people because of my hardening, Naoko-chan! One of you can be the rider, and we'll be a horse that can't crumble!"

Bakugo, hummed, debating his options before Kirishima went on, "We'll definitely get those points, right? Midoriya's ten million!"

And he's sold, Naoko thought as an evil grin formed on Bakugo's face.

"Um," the girl raised her hand a bit to interrupt, "I'd be better on the ground to help increase mobility with my fire... I also have something in mind with Bakugo as rider, but we're gonna need a certain someone."

Within minutes, their team was decided and Naoko was explaining her half assed plan. Sero, who accepted her invite to the team without a moment to spare, teased her with an elbow to the shoulder about her "cheater's mindset," bringing up the way she ran on the fence during the race. Frantically the girl defended herself, "They're called loopholes!"

The team confirmed their points with Midnight, and received a velcro headband with the number 730 printed on it. Bakugo fastened it around his head as Naoko, Kirishima, and Sero got into position.

"Alright! Have you all formed your little teams? Well, you better have! Let's start with the countdown to this vicious clash!"

As soon as the word "Start!" was called out, practically every team on the field ran in Midoriya's direction.

"Anywhere you rest your eyes, there's two teams vying for and stealing each other's headbands! After all, it's a fine strategy to aim for 2nd to 4th place instead of the big 10 million!"

Team Bakugo was no exception to the number of groups that aimed to attack Midoriya. With Present Mic announcing that Midoriya's team had taken to the air, Bakugo decided then was the perfect opportunity to swoop in, using Naoko's earlier suggestion.