006 potential

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 🝆
𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋

The man pushed back his hair, showing off a creepy smile, "Your fates are in our hands

The man pushed back his hair, showing off a creepy smile, "Your fates are in our hands. Welcome to the hero course at U.A. High!"

"It's only the first day! I mean, even if it weren't... That's totally unfair!" The class broke out into yells of worry and shock. Only a few students remained calm.

"Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains... Calamity is always right around the corner. I'd say Japan is full of unfair things," Aizawa sighed, "Heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness."

The class watched worried as Aizawa's hair fell back into his face, "If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald's, I'm sorry to tell you that for the next three years, U.A. will run you through the wringer."

Aizawa smirked at the class, baiting the students, "That's Plus Ultra. Use your strength to overcome. Bring it."

A few students visibly found their resolve, some setting their faces into determined glares, others beginning to stretch at the prospect of activity. Naoko glanced around at her classmates, wondering who will be the one to get expelled by the end of the day.

🝆 EVENT 1: 50-METER DASH

Naoko watched interested as Iida sped through the event, clearly well in his element. He raced against the frog girl, who Naoko remembers as Asui Tsuyu from the entrance exam. Next to run was the cute brunette and a boy with a tail.

Iida Tenya: 3.04 seconds.
Asui Tsuyu: 5.58 seconds.
Uraraka Ochaco: 7.15 seconds.
Ojiro Mashirao: 6.55 seconds.

So far Iida's score stood out in the results, beginning to prove to Naoko that her classmates are rather capable.

The next run was between a blond boy and an alien looking girl with pink skin and matching fluffy hair. The boy used a laser quirk to send him across the track, but it gave out half way, allowing the pink girl to cross first. Following them were the explosive blond and the green haired boy that Naoko saw earlier in the classroom.

Ashido Mina: 5.47 seconds.
Aoyama Yuga: 5.51 seconds.
Bakugo Katsuki: 4.13 seconds.
Midoriya Izuku: 7.02 seconds.

Naoko was up against a black haired boy with strange elbows, and as they lined up at the track, she sent him a simple nod. During their run, Naoko used her hands in the same manner that Bakugo had, sending out gray flames to propel herself forward with incredible speed. Unlike Bakugo however, she worried about whether her flames might hit her classmate—thus she angled her hand away from the boy behind her, leaving her arm throbbing uncomfortably once she crossed the end line.