Part 9

Niall POV

  Waking up to he smell of bacon is probably one of the best smells to wake up to, but waking up with one head missing from our pile definitely isn't a way I like to start my mornings. Liam was spooning me while I spooned Zayn and Louis well... he's literally laying across all of us. He sleeps really weird, like honestly how is this comfortable for him? With me being stuck in the middle of this pile up theres no way of escape. Luckily I do have my phone on me so that is a plus at least I have some form of entertainment. I open my phone to see a new message from instagram popping up in my notifications informing me Hazza posted and tagged me in a picture. I quickly get onto my instagram wondering what in the world he could be posting about?

 I quickly get onto my instagram wondering what in the world he could be posting about?

Liked by lukehemmings, ashtonirwin, and ten thousand others...

  Cant believe I'm only a little over four and a half months when I feel like I'm already at month ten! Guess thats what happens when you have quads instead of one... good thing I have louis91, niallhoran, zayn, and liampayne as lovers! They've taken amazing care of me and I couldn't be more thankful for them. All the love -H💚 #quadgoals #pregnancy #blessed #babies #babylove

  'Awwwweee!' I couldn't hold it in as his message to us was just adorable. As soon as I do though the ones holding me hostage in this pile up stir and slowly wake up. "Whats wrong babe?" Liam says groggily as sleep laid heavy on his voice. "Wheres Harreh?" Louis question rolling off of us allowing the blood to follow back into my legs as he started to make them feel numb. 'Downstairs, I think he's making breakfast as well. Sorry I woke you up but now that your up look at this sweet post Harry made.' I inform them tossing my phone to Liam as I get out of bed and start my morning routine. I can hear them coo at the post as I finish up brushing my teeth, going back into the room to see them smiling at my phone. "Well lets go say good morning to our wonderful Hazza." Zayn says slowly getting out of bed as he is the worst to get up in the mornings. He's a pain to wake up and once he's up it even harder to get him to leave the bed. Liam, Louis, and I were already waiting by the door as he finally finished climbing out of bed.

  As we walked down the stairs a little one attached themselves to my leg, that little one being Lucas. James was more kind as he joined us in coming down the steps by instead of latching onto one of our legs he just carefully grabs onto Zayn's hand, holding it lightly as if it might break. After Harry told us we were expecting we practically moved into the house as none of us want him out of our sight. Harry even asked us to officially move in with them a couple of days ago, which we agreed to immediately causing happy tears to be shed by the pregnant boy. Anyways, I lugged my leg into the kitchen as it was a workout going down the stairs with a twenty something pound weight on one of my legs. Louis pushes the swing door to the kitchen open revealing a pjamied Darcey sitting at the island talking to Harry, Starla wearing a cute onesie while in her high chair eating cheerios babbling away at them, and Harry standing at the stove wearing the shirt from the photo but pj bottoms looking hella sexy as he flipped the pancakes on the griddle.

  Taking everything within me to not drool ay the hot sight before me, I walk over to him and gently wrap my arms around his expanding waist. He giggles as I rub his belly which is one of the cutest sounds in the world. "Good morning boys, have a nice sleep?" he asked plating the final pancakes on the griddle. Louis takes the plate from him while giving him a quick kiss and set it on the table were all the kiddos are as we all give him a cheerful nod answering his question. Liam takes Harry from my grasp and guides him towards the table. Harry just rolls his eyes fondly at our "silliness" as he likes to call it. "Daddy your like a princess!" Darcey says gasping as he waddles towards the table, Zayn already having his chair pulled out for him. "I guess I am babes." he giggles slowly sitting down as his bump does that to him. "So what are we going to do today?" he asked the kiddos as he helped dished them up their pancakes. "Can wes go to the park? Please Daddy?" Lucas begs with syrup all over his cute little face. I was about to wipe it off when Haz stopped me just shaking his head mouthing a later. "I think that thats a great idea Luky!" Harry says finishing up his last pancake (boy can he eat fast, probably a pregnancy thing) and getting up from the table. He winces as he full stands up and gave the four of us a heart attack as we all race towards his side.

  "Are you alright?"(Louis) "Is something wrong with the babies?"(Zayn) "Are they hurting you?" (Liam) 'Is this a contraction?!"(me) as soon as my question left my mouth the other three looked at me unamused. "If it were a contraction, don't you think he'd be gripping his stomach?" Louis says sarcastically, I get embarrassed and put my head down. Harry gently lifts my chin up and makes me look into his loving eyes as he sports a warm smile on his features. "No love, I'm not in labor but that is a good thing to know! I'm surprised you know about back labor and I'm glad you do as not many people know about it." he says giving my forehead a kiss. As soon as he turns away I stick my tongue out at the other three who were shocked that what I suggested was logical. I have no clue what back labor is but he doesn't need to know that. Harry claps his hands and smiles at all of us before saying...

  "Whose ready to go to the park?!"

Hello World,

  I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you want the quads to be? Should Harry actually explain back labor or should the boys figure it out themselves? Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four! I HAVE A POLL I WOULD LOVE IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN! This will be in all of my new chapters as I want everyones opinion.

 If the boys were circus performers what would there acts be?

Harry: 

Liam:

Louis:

Zayn:

Niall: