Part 12

Harry's POV

  Its been a week and yet I'm still suffering from this disgusting virus that had taken over my immune system. Yet I have to much to do to allow myself to stay in our bed a moment longer. Yes I know I'm pushing myself but I did the same thing when I was sick while carrying Starla, both of us are fine so why not do it again. If it ain't broke don't fix it, its a modo for good reason as its true. I've hidden it so well from everyone that I'm quite shocked with myself... maybe I should become a fashionable spy? I digress, the kids nor the boys nor Luke and Ashton have the slightest clue that I'm still ill, well that is... until today.

  With Starla on one hip, Lucas holding my hand, and me trying fight off the nausea we make our way downstairs as the older two have to get ready for school. Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis were all running around the kitchen like mad men as the four were late for work. Niall was the first to take notice of us entering the kitchen as he quickly scoops Starla into his grasp and places her down on her chair with her breakfast already on it. Meanwhile Zayn takes Lucas and gives him his own breakfast, all while Liam lays out the older ones plates on the kitchen table. Saying their sweet good mornings and a good bye kiss the four of them are racing out the door as Darcey and James run to their spots at the table.

  Final with the kids fed and me being able to empty my stomach for the first time today with out being caught we load into the car. James and Darcey were dropped off first with smiles on their faces, holding each others hands as Darcey dropped James off with his teacher who was standing outside of the building with his fellow classmates before going to hers. Then I had to deal with my two children who are know to show their water works every time we depart. Sure enough the two pullout all of the tears making my heart break into millions of pieces as I drop them off with the wonderful lady who runs the daycare, Jade. Jade luckily is experienced, easily stopping their tears by placing them in front of the sensory bin which they absolutely love. "Oh Harry no need for the tears." Jade says walking back towards the door, I must have looked awful as I stood there silently crying (which might I add I had no clue I was doing). With a small pep talk from Jade I make my way to work.

  Work is a whole other situation, as by the time I'm in my office the flu symptoms really seem to kick in. I lean against the wall as a sudden wave of dizziness washes over me making it almost impossible to stay up right. But I have to power through, my schedule isn't that hectic today. I only have five meetings, twelve consolations, hundreds of papers I need to look through, fabrics I need to look through deciding which will be in for this season, ands thats all before lunch... I can handle it. Leigh-Anne, the most wonderful friend/assistant a person could ask for, comes into my office just as I finally am able to see that the world is no longer spinning with a large glass of ice water and a couple of fluffy biscuits. "Don't over do it today Haz, I know your still sick so just take it a bit easier." she says setting the cup and biscuits down on my desk before helping me get to a chair. Satisfied with the nod I give she takes her exist but not without letting me know to let her know if I need anything.

  I can NOT handle this! The dizziness I'm feeling is only getting worse along with the nausea, not to mention I'm constantly congested and the little beans inside of me are not making it any easier on me. The clock just hit three and I still have so much more to accomplish, yet I just cant. Leigh-Anne walks in as I lay my burning head down on the cool leather on my desk, thats when she decides I've had enough for the day. She gets one of my personal drivers to drive me home, another one to drive my car home, and she goes to pick up my kids as she is one of the approved people to pick up my kids from school/daycare.

   Barely being able to make it to the couch, I relish in the serenity of my house for as long as I can. Leigh-Anne knew I need just a little bit of me time so she took them for an afternoon treat of visiting the local candy shop in the center of town. The pounding of my head is the only thing that could be heard, along with my gagging as I continuously got sick into the trashcan that just so happened to be next to the couch. With no one home to hide it from I was more than relieved when I was finally able to take deep breathes again, as it made everything much easier. The silence can only last for so long, Leigh-Anne along with my babies quietly enter the house trying to make sure not to wake me incase I was asleep.

  The kids took notice of me first and instantly ran into the living room where I was sprawled out on the couch. "Daddy look Auntie Lei got us some candies." James whispered excitedly, still being cautious as I'm sure Leigh-Anne told them I wasn't feeling well while they were out. "Wes gots somefing for the babies too!" Lucas whispers a little less gentle than James as he's still learning on how to whisper. Giving a weak chuckle I make sure to thank him as holds out a watermelon sucker, the number one craving I've been having. Leigh-Anne hesitantly takes her leave after being assured by both me and Darcey I'll be fine shortly after the kids are settled.It only takes five minutes after her leave for me to have to pee so slowly getting up and using the wall I make my way to bathroom... only to never reach it. Faint cries could be heard as I slowly slipped deeper into the warm inviting darkness.

  Beep....Beep....Beep. The incessant beeping woke me from my comfy darkness. Being blinded by an extremely bright white light, I go to shield my eyes but my arms are to heavy for me to lift. Having to blink multiple times to adjust to the blinding light I look down to my arms to see I'm not in my bed. Not only that but multiple things were attached to my chest, arms, fingers, belly, and nose. Looking around the empty room, the dull walls, the itchy/thin cloth covering me, the get well balloon and teddies... I'm in the hospital!

  What the hell happened? 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? What happened to Harry? Are he and the babies alright? How was Leigh-Anne the only one to notice harry was still unwell? Did the boys know and not care? Who got him to the hospital and how did they get him there? What should the babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!