Part 13

Harrys POV

  Beep....Beep....Beep. The incessant beeping woke me from my comfy darkness. Being blinded by an extremely bright white light, I go to shield my eyes but my arms are to heavy for me to lift. Having to blink multiple times to adjust to the blinding light I look down to my arms to see I'm not in my bed. Not only that but multiple things were attached to my chest, arms, fingers, belly, and nose. Looking around the empty room, the dull walls, the itchy/thin cloth covering me, the get well balloon and teddies... I'm in the hospital!

What the hell happened? 

  That is the only thought I have as my head pounds not liking the brightness of the florescent lights. My moment of curiosity was only just that, a moment as the door quietly creaked open revealing a lot more visitors than the hospital probably allows. Stood shock in the door was none other than Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Darcey, James, Lucas, Ashton, and Luke with Starla on his hip. I give them a weak wave as they stood with their jaws almost touching the ground, Darcey, Lucas and James were the first ones to regain composer as the trio run over to me smiling with unshed tears in their eyes.

   "I'm so glad your safe daddy!" Darcey whispered as she gently hugged me, making sure to not tangle up in any of my wires as she does so. Kissing all three of their heads, I look over to Luke weakly lifting my arms up to signal I want my bouncing toddler that is in his arms. Looking a mixture of relieved and pissed he walked over towards the bed, allowing me to see her up closer but not letting me take her in my arms. I open my mouth about to yell at him as he didn't hand me over my baby but the yelling never happened instead I broke into a coughing fit. Liam quickly raced over wit a cup of water hiding it to me carefully. As my whole body shakes with each cough I quickly down the water in one gulp ending the coughing fit for now. 'Baby... now' I rasp out wincing a bit at how it sounds. Luke hands over Starla quickly, as he learned first hand to never piss me off while I'm pregnant. Codling her for a moment I turn my attention back to the group and ask the only question I had in this moment, 'What... the h-hell... h-happened?' it didn't come out the way I wanted it to but with my throat on fire and the fact that it got my point across it'll have to do.

  "You fainted Daddy..." James says shyly placing his hand gently on top of mine. Thats when it came back, I'm still suffering from this nasty virus and I went up to use the facilities but never reached it. "Babes could you give us a moment with your Daddy so we can fill him in on the boring stuff the doctor told us." Niall asks gently only to receive hesitant stares back until Ashton threw in an offer he knew they wouldn't be able to turn down. "Should we go see if the cafeteria has an ice-cream machine?" and just like that the four are ready to leave completely forgetting I'm here sick on a hospital bed. The room stays silent until the six of them leave, Luke not wanting to go originally but with coaxing from his husband he slowly left as well. 'Are the babies alright?' I ask as thats truly the only answer I need right now, I need to know they're safe. "The babies are perfectly healthy, you on the other hand aren't." Liam states sternly yet lovingly.

  "Haz why didn't you tell you you were still ill?" Louis asks taking the spot Darcey was standing in grabbing my hand in his. 'Its not that bad...' I wasn't even able to finish my sentence before the four let out a dry chuckle "Not that bad? Haz you passed out on the way to the bathroom. Darcey called us panicked after she called 999!" Zayn fills me in on the details I missed out on due to my unconscious state. I look down at my hands feeling guilty as these truly weren't my intentions when I decided for myself that I shouldn't continue to rest, I was trying to take off a little stress from them not add more onto it.

  Niall exhales through his nose as he lifts up my chin only now I take notice that all four of them are sitting at the foot of my bed. "Good news is all you have is a cold and the only reason you passed out was because you were a little dehydrated which the doctors say is a normal thing tat happens to pregnant people whether or not their sick." he says giving me a shy small smile to which I return. "Haz why didn't you just tell us you were still ill? We're more than happy to take care of you, the babies, and the kids." Zayn asked all four of them staring at me waiting for my answer. 'I didn't want to make your lives more stressful, I know I'm already causing a lot of it...' once again they didn't let me finish as I was soon wrapped in their arms this time each of the silencing me with a kiss. "You've done nothing of the sort Haz." Liam says massaging my scalp making me lean into his magical touch. "You've made our lives so much better Haz, you've made us your boyfriends and allowed us to expand our lovely large family. We love you Haz, don't ever forget that." they say adding onto the compliment one right after the other. 'I love you boy too!' I say back a bit bashful because gotta love hormones.

   Being broken out of our "sickeningly sweet" as Luke likes to call it moment by the four sugar filled monsters running into my room with a sugar filled Luke following behind with a tired looking Ashton following behind as he was stuck with them. Darcey ran in holding a large cup of chocolate vanilla swirl with rainbow sprinkles out for me. "Wes gots you and da babies someting Daddy!" Lucas says practically bouncing into Liams arms. I take the cup and spoon gratefully as they know this is another one of my cravings. 'So how long I'm I stuck here?' I ask taking another heaping spoonful, I'm so going to regret eating this later as I'm most likely going to throw it back up but its so worth it. "Just tonight then your stuck at home resting until a doctor clears you telling us your all better." Louis kisses my hot forehead before going into almost steal a spoonful and almost getting a punch in the arm....

   Luckily for him he didn't get either.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Darcey truly is one smart cookie if you haven't already picked that out! Guess Harry was just great at hiding his sick spells as the boys truly do care for him and the babies. What should the babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!