Part 23

Liams POV

   "LiLi?" Darcey asks as she came into our master bathroom with Starla on her hip and the two boys following behind her like her shadow. "Yeah Darc?" I say trying to find a pair of tweezers to remove the splinter in Louis foot. Haz and Luke are out of the house getting a mani pedi so we decided to do some basic chores like cleaning and moving around the furniture Hazza asked us to. Louis ended up getting a splinter from the unfinished section of our basement after I specifically told him to put shoes on before he went in their as he could step on something. He told me I was being a worry-wort and that he would be fine... but I was right and he hurt himself.

   Finding the pair of tweezers under Harrys skincare products I let out a triumphant hum as I pull them out from the drawer. I start my way down with the stairs as the kids follow behind me in my shadow. "Well we'd like to make Daddy and Uncle Luke some cookies... could you, Zaynie, NiNi, and Lou help us?" Darcey asked as we walk into the family room where Louis is sprawled out on the couch whining while Niall and Zayn are sitting across from him. "I thin Daddy and Uncle Luke would really appreciate that guys!" Zayn says popping his head up from his phone. "But I think we should have Uncle Ash help us out as we've never made cookies." Niall tells the kids making them all gasp in shock.

   "YOUS NEVER MADE COOKIES?" Lucas asked his eyes blown wide in shock at our revelation while Zayn shakes his head at him. "When ever we wanted cookies we'd just go out and buy them." Louis says while I was counting down only for a shriek to end his sentence as thats when I pulled the nasty splinter out from his foot.  "Das just crazy..." Lucas whispers to James trying to be discrete only for all of us to hear as he doesn't understand how to whisper yet. Niall hides his chuckle as I go pick Lucas up to lead all of us into the kitchen. 'So what kinda of cookies are we thinking kiddos? Chocolate chip?' I ask as I place Lucas on the counter and take Starla from Darcey's grasp placing her next to Lucas on the counter. 

   "Snicker Doodle?"(Louis) "Oatmeal?"(Niall) "Peanut Butter?"(Zayn) they ask as the three enter the kitchen only to get the kids to shake their heads no in response. "Daddy and Uncle Luke like meatballs!" James squeaks out from the pantry as he went to grab something in there. The boys and I just look at each other confused, didn't they want to make cookies? "Uh I thought you guys wanted to make cookies?" Niall asks only to get the kids to giggle. James comes running out from the pantry with a slip of paper in his hands handing it over to me. "Yeah! Meatball cookies are Daddy and Uncle Lukes favorite kind of cookie!" Darcey explains pointing at the paper in my hand showing the cookie and its name. A collective "Oh" came from us before we snapped out of our realization and start the process.

    "Alright 2 cups of flour... I think this is a cup?" Louis asks holding up a measuring cup that looks to be a cup. Darcey checks and gives Louis a nod before taking it to follow the instructions. Its amazing to watch her work in the kitchen as she's like a miniature Harry, she knows what she's doing and how to do it as well as enjoying what she's creating. "LiLi I need you to crack the eggs please, I always get shell in the bowl when I try to do it." Darcey says as she holds out the two eggs I need to crack for her, nodding I do my job and luckily no shell got in the batter.

   These cookies took forever to make as not only do you have to make the batter but also let it freeze then cut it into balls, bake them, make frosting, frost them, and decorate. But I would do it all again in a heart beat as I get to see the proud smiles on our kids faces as their so proud of their creation. "Alright guys! Do you think we should taste them before Uncle Luke and Daddy get home to make sure they're good?" Zayn suggests as Niall pops in into his mouth, the kids nod excitedly. Each getting one they sit at the table marveling at how yummy their cookies turned out while we finish up the dishes.

   "WE'RE HOME!" I heard Luke yell as the front door open and slams shut, I don't know who was faster to greet them Ashton or the kids but sadly the four of us were the last to arrive to greet them

   "WE'RE HOME!" I heard Luke yell as the front door open and slams shut, I don't know who was faster to greet them Ashton or the kids but sadly the four of us were the last to arrive to greet them. "Welcome home sunshine!"(Niall) 'I've missed you darling, but don't you look spectacular!'(myself) "Hi Baby, did you enjoy your pampering with Luke?"(Louis) "You look gorgeous babe, I'm so glad your back."(Zayn) the four of us each greet him as we wrap him in the middle of a hug. Our sweet moment was cut short by a certain little boy wiggling his way into the center of our hug to gain his Daddy's attention. 

   "Daddy! Uncle Luke! Wes got a surprise for you!" Lucas giggles taking both Harry and Lukes hands to guide them into the kitchen. The two clueless boys follow behind the three year old with the rest of us following behind including Ashton who was just as clues as the pregnant boys. A coo was the first thing to come out of Harrys and Lukes mouths as they each place a hand on their bumps. "Did you kids do this for us?" Luke asks, his eyes misting over while Harry silently cries at the gesture. "Yep! LiLi, NiNi, Lou, and Zaynie helped us too!" James explains while Harrys smile grew even bigger only being able to say three words on repeat to all of us as he wraps the kids and the four of us in a hug...

   "I love you!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? THESE KIDS ARE SO SWEET! What should Ashton and Lukes marshmallow be? What should Harrys babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR ALL OF THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!

Link:

Meatball Italian Cookies: https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrExlRDc.Jg7X0Apn2jzbkF;_ylu=c2VjA2ZwLWF0dHJpYgRzbGsDcnVybA--/RV=2/RE=1625482179/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fpin%2f596304806888593580%2f/RK=2/RS=NIy04vpv4M1S0cvmL49kLMZrsP4-

Also a link to the recipe ↑