Part 25

Zayn's POV

   Our poor Hazza's a day over due with the quads and he looks miserable as he hasn't had a proper nights rest in about a month. He opted to stay in bed this morning as he had no energy to get out of it. We are currently making him a breakfast in bed with help from the kids as thankfully Harrys morning meals are simple, a vanilla yogurt parfait with granola, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries in it and a glass of orange juice. Liam was helping James pour the orange juice into a cup while Lucas and Starla went into the backyard with Louis and Niall to make a small bouquet for the tray. Darcey was stuck with me while the two of us layer the yogurt, granola, and berries into a bowl.

   With the bouquet picked, the juice poured, and the parfait properly layered we place all three items on a tray to take up to Harry. I grab the tray while Liam and Louis pick up Lukas and Starla, we walk up the stairs as a group quickly as a hungry Harry is a angry Harry. We knock on the door only to receive a strained "come in" from the other side. Fear immediately engulfed me as I make quick move to open the door to our room, I could tell Liam, Niall, and Louis felt the exact same as panic was blatantly written on their faces. As we opened the door we were greeted with a tight lipped smile from our love which only made our panic worsen.

   The innocent little ones were too oblivious to see that their daddy was in pain as the four race over to wrap him in a tight hug. "We made you breakfast Daddy!" James says pointing to the tray in my hands that I completely forgot I had. "And wes picked you flowers!" Lukas says bouncing on his heels with excitement. "Thank you babies... would you mind if I had a quick word with NiNi, LiLi, Zaynie, and Lou?" Harry asked panting slightly, the kids just nod and run out of the room. As soon as the children left so did his facade, his face scrunched up in pain as he curled in on himself, quickly we race to his sides and take his hands in ours.

   "Hazza darling how long have you been having contractions?" Liam asked as his grip on our hands loosened letting us know he was coming down from his contraction. "Since last night..." Harry pants out giving us a weak shy smile, our jaws nearly dropped to the ground at his revelation as none of us would have known that. 'Okay love how far apart are the contractions?' I ask as I was the first to come out of our shocked state, just as he was about to answer his nose crinkled up in pain again. That alone was enough of an answer to know that we aren't going to make it to the hospital to have the babies. His contractions are coming fast and his breaks in between them aren't long, these babies are coming now.

   "Baby, I need you to take deep breathes for me alright? Nialls going to get Ash and Luke to take the kids out of the house so they don't hear anything. Liams going to call 999 while Zayn pulls down your pants alright?" Louis guides him calmly through the breathing while he explains our next moves. Getting Harrys nod I gently pull down his pants just as the operator picked up Liams call. "Hi umm my boyfriend, Harry is in labor with quadruplets and we cant make it to the hospital." Liam explains to the person quickly, giving the operator our address  he places the call on speaker.

   "Hi Harry my names Elenor I'm a certified midwife, would you be alright if I instruct you and your boyfriend through the delivery?" a gentle voice of a kind woman rang out from the phone, only being able to nod at her question we relay his response to her. "Umm Elenor I think I see a head?!" Niall says panicked as he looks over my shoulder making my eyes nearly bug out of my head. "Thats perfectly fine! I need you to help guide the babies head out gently as you don't want your boyfriend to tear." she says calmly, nodding I gently help guide the babies head out while Harry pushes on his next contraction. 'Its out! The heads out!' I whisper in awe of the fact that our babies almost here. "Splendid! Now all you have to do is catch the little one on Harrys next push! Whenever your ready Harry!" Elenor says and with that Harry pushes with all of his might delivering a healthy wailing baby boy!