Part 22

Harrys POV

   Having just woken up from my afternoon nap I decide to stay in bed for a moment before calling one of the boys to help me out of bed. Just as I was about to reach for the book on my bedside table a frantic knock could be heard on my bedroom door. 'Come in!' I yell as I've now lost the ability to get up on my own thanks to my seven month belly. Expecting it to be one of the boys I was shocked as Ashton was the one who came into my room. Giving him a puzzled look I struggle into a seated position on my bed as I take in his disheveled features.

   "Somethings wrong with Luke! He woke up screaming and thrashing , I tried to calm him down but he just won't. Haz I need your help." he says brushing his bangs back as his nerves take over. 'Okay Ashton I need you to calm down for me, it won't help Luke calm down if he sees that your also distressed.' I say calmly becoming for him to come near me as well, he does so and helps me out of bed as we need to get to Luke quickly.

   Taking a moment to balance myself once I'm on my feet I waddle out of my room and down the hall towards Luke and Ashtons room with Ashton following quickly behind me. I gently knock on their door once I'm stood outside it only to get a heart breaking sob from the other side. Knowing that my best friend is in this much distress I quickly open the door to see him curled up in the middle of their bed with his hands wrapped protectively around Marshmallow.

   'Luke... sweetie its just me... can I come closer?' I ask sweetly as I don't want him to freak out even more due to my presence or unwanted closeness. He snapped his head up at me after I spoke, his eyes welled up with more tears as he made grabby hands towards me as if begging me to join him on the bed. Waddling towards him I slowly sit down on their bed and lay down on it as its not as easy to move around with the quads. Luke quickly crawls over towards me and attaches himself onto my side while still keeping his arms wrapped around his middle. I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he cried into mine. Ashton stood in the door frame looking at us worriedly.

   I mouth to Ashton 'You go, I'll stay and see whats wrong.' as Luke seemed to get extremely upset if Ashton stepped any closer into their room. Hesitantly he nods and goes to find the boys or the kids while I hold the sobbing five month pregnant boy in my arms. His sobs slowly turned to hiccups as Ashton left his presence making me sigh in relief as getting this upset is definitely not good for either him or marshmallow. Our silence was broken by four words I never expected to hear come out of his mouth "Ashton cheated on me.." he whispered.

   My jaw nearly hit the floor as rage build and fume inside of me. How could Ashton do such a thing?! The two of them are the most perfect couple, happily married with a baby on the way! I'm going to scream at him and give him a piece of my mind but apparently that wasn't the full story as an "in my dream." was muttered out into my shoulder. Relief flooded over me at the revelation of the entire truth, I was so relieved to hear that as those two are soulmates and Ash would be an idiot if he lost Luke because of his bad decision.

   I let out a hum as I brushed my fingers through his locks as I try not to laugh at the ridiculousness of this entire situation. 'Those are the worst kinds of nightmares, the ones that just feel too real.' I say as I lay my head on top of his smiling as I remember all too well the pregnancy nightmares as they are one of the worst symptoms from the second trimester. I most recently had one about a toaster... I don't want to talk about it.

   "I caught him too, in my dream I was near my due date and went to drop Ash of his lunch like I always do. Marshmallow and I were bringing him his lunch to his office and thats where I caught him. He pinned his secretary up against the wall making love to him... I drop his lunch and waddle out of his office as fast as I could. He saw me though and started to yell at me how ugly and fat I am and... and that he's going to divorce me for his new lover Calum!" he cried as he explained to his nightmare making my heart hurt in sympathy as I know what thats like all to well, except Luke was lucky that he went through it in a dream and not in reality like me.

   "What if-f h-he really t-thinks that w-way about me Haz? W-what if h-he does l-leave me?" Luke asked looking up at me with his teary eyes. 'Luke... Ashton would do no such thing! He loves you more than the moon and stars and he reminds you that every day multiple times a day! He worships you and makes sure that you know everyday just how beautiful you are! He's your husband, your soulmate... he's not going anywhere.' I tell him making him release a sigh of relief and it was then when I realized that Ashton was there outside the door the entire time as he had tears streaming down his face at the mere thought of his dream-self braking Lukes heart. "You really think thats true?" Luke asked making Ashton step out of the door frame and rush to give his husband a large hug...

   "I promise baby, I love you more than anything in this world... both you and marshmallow."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Poor Luke! What should Ashton and Lukes marshmallow be? What should Harrys babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR ALL OF THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!