Part 10

Harry's POV

  I felt the fluttering kicks stir me from my deep sleep which rarely ever happens. Niall was to my left while Zayn was to my right, the five of us cuddled in each others embrace with me being in the center. Blinking tiredly I just manage to turn to see the clock... its almost 7 am! I crawl out of bed as I race around the house trying to get everyone up, its Monday for goodness sake! It takes at least a half hour to get the kids to school which starts at seven and me an hour to get to work which I need to be at ASAP! Banging on James and Darcey's doors I beg for them to wake up. Then I quickly stir Lucas and Starla from their dreams setting Starla on my hip we speed waddle down the stairs. I set her in her high chair and run to make the kids each a bowl of cereal as I grab my to go breakfast. "DARCEY! JAMES! LUCAS! WE NEED TO GET MOVING!" I yell up the stairs as I've yet to hear any time feet patter around. Going back into the kitchen I grab Starla some strawberry apple Gerber puffs and sprinkle them over her tray. Still not fully awake she just pokes them around not even comprehending she's supposed to eat them.

   "Harry? What are you doing up so early?" I hear Liam ask as he and Louis slowly make there way into the kitchen blinking the sleep away from their eyes. 'It's nearly seven and were running so far behind. The older kids should be in school, the younger ones in daycare, I should be at work, you four should be getting ready for work! We need to hurry.' I say trying to place a puff in her mouth as she refused. "Hazza... its one in the morning and its Saturday." Louis says and I immediately drop the puff I was trying to gently shove into Starlas mouth. 'What?' I barely am able to get out as I'm in to much of a shock. They both give each other a worried glance before Liam comes over to the two of us and lifts Starla from her chair. "Remember when we unplugged the alarm cloak because it wouldn't snooze?" Louis asked and I nod as I have some recollection of that, mostly me crying throughout the process but still remembering it. "That reset the day and time when we plugged it back in yesterday, we didn't have time to fix it." Liam says guiding me towards a chair that I gratefully plop down into.

   "I'll go put Starla back to bed, don't worry Zayn and Niall made sure the others are fast asleep. I'll see you in a moment darling." Liam says kissing my forehead before leaving the kitchen with Starla. Without another thought I just start to sob. What kind of father would wake his kids up at one in the morning? Louis was quick to wrap his arms around me rocking us as the sobs escaped me.  "Shhh Hazza, its okay babe. No ones upset with you, okay? Let me take my babies upstair and put them to bed." Lou whispered in my ear as my sobs turned into sniffles. Becoming completely exhausted from my sobbing fest I just nod my head and watched tiredly as he gave me a loving smile. He effortlessly lifts me up into a bridal style position, he walks us up the stairs and into our room. Placing me down gently on the edge of the bed he places another kiss on my head. I quickly realize that the babies were kicking my bladder causing me to wake up originally. I go into the ensuite as Louis hops in bed waiting for the others to come in. Just as I come out with an empty bladder all of my amazing boyfriends were back in bed waiting for me to join them. 

    A huge wave of embarrassment washes over me as they all give me a fond yet sleepy look. "Come on sunshine, back to bed for you lot." Niall said as he guided me back into the middle of our cuddle. The sadness wave washes back over completely annihilating the embarrassed wave, I feel tears prickle my eyes just as I was about to shut them. "Darling whats wrong?" Liam asked turning on the lights, I couldn't hold it in anymore as I saw their tired faces looking at mine. 'I'm sorry.' I choke out as the sobs keep escaping my mouth. "Theres nothing to be sorry for love." Zayn said as he and Niall wrapped their arms around me protectively. 'Yes... there is! I w-woke you a-all u-up for n-no reason and, and n-now I fe-el a-aw-awful.' I sob uncontrollably making my five month bump move with every sob. "Oh Hazza, I already told you its our fault for not changing the clock back." Louis says getting me to nod. "Darling its truly alright, absolutely no one is upset with you. You just experienced a bit of pregnancy brain which is completely understandable." Liam explains calmly. My sobs once again turn into sniffles as I'm surrounded by the love of my boyfriends. "Go to sleep Haz" Niall said and he didn't have to tell me twice as I happily welcomed the peacefulness I so desperately needed.

   Waking up for the second time in my boyfriends loving embrace this time I remember to check my phone to see what the actual time now realizing its almost seven in the morning... on a Saturday. Before I could wonder why I was woken up so early a sharp kick to my bladder sparked my memory. Carefully making my way to the bathroom I made sure to not disturb them. Only when I exist the ensuite this time not only are my loving boyfriends in bed but so are my babies. mentally cooing at the sight I go back into the center and enjoy the cuddles from...

   My amazing family!

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? What did you think of hormonal Harry? Do you think the boys handled it well? Would you like to read more hormonal Harry chapters? Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four! I HAVE A POLL I WOULD LOVE IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN! This will be in all of my new chapters as I want everyones opinion.

If the boys were circus performers what would there acts be?

Harry:

Liam:

Louis:

Zayn:

Niall:  

Links:

Puffs: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gerber-Puffs-Strawberry-Snack-Cup-0-70-oz-Tub/116081604