Part 15

Zayns POV

   Rolling over onto my side I groan as I wasn't ready to wake up yet but the sun beaming in threw  the crack in the lovely curtains said otherwise. Hearing a hushed giggle I knew Harry was already awake as he is the only one who can make such an adorable sound. Groggily blinking my eyes open I see Harry smiling down on me with his hands resting gently on his tummy but none of the others are in bed. Luke and Ashton refused to leave on the weekends even though we are more than capable of taking care of Harry (who's still on bed rest as its the next day), Darcey, James, Starla, and Lukas. But honestly we won't refuse the help if they insist as its alway easier when more than one person helps take care of another.

   'Morning babies, morning babe.' I sleepily coo placing four soft kisses on his sensitive five month bump and one on his lushes pink lips. "Good morning Zaynie, did you sleep well? I didn't wake you up did you?" he asked, I quickly place another kiss on his lips to stop the rambling before it could have started. 'Perfect knowing you and the babies were with me.' he blushed at my comment making me chuckle as its so easy to make him blush while he's pregnant. "Stop laughing at me, I'm carrying you children!" he growled trying to look scary but truly looking like a grumpy kitten as the blush darkened from a light pink to a red shade.

   'Sorry babe' I chuckle as I go in for another kiss only for him to turn his head making the kiss land on his cheek. "I need to use the restroom, you should go down stairs and see what the others are doing." he grumbles as he gets onto his feet hissing a bit from the stiffness in his back he gets from sitting for so long. Knowing that these are just the warning signs  Harry gives off before screaming his bloody head off at ya I sprint out of bed and down the stairs as I don't want to ever see that side of Harry ever again.

   Everyone but Starla and Lukas faces dropped as they saw me sprint in the kitchen, just by looking at me they know Harry is now in a mood. "Which Harry are we dealing with today? Please let it be Kitten Hazza.... please let it be Kitten Hazza" Luke chants the second part as he crossed his fingers even though everyone knows its most certainly not Kitten Hazza other wise known as everyone favorite side of pregnant Harry. Kitten Hazza pretty much just snuggles up to you, likes when somebody massages his curls, and takes cat naps frequently throughout the day getting the nickname Kitten Hazza as he just resembles a cute little kitten when he acts that way. 'No, were dealing with Volcano Haz' I inform them making their expressions match mine.

   Volcano Haz is one of the scarier sides of pregnant Harry, as he will pretty much explode with any emotion and rarely is it one of the good ones. It can be triggered by anything at anytime and sometimes the mood will last for days. "What if we make Daddy mac&cheese for lunch? That always cheered him up when he had Starla in his tummy." James suggested quietly making all the adults smile at the little cuties suggestion. 'I think that would be a perfect idea but lets think of something we can do now.' I suggest only to get a laugh out of Niall. "Zayn its one o'clock in the afternoon its a perfect suggestion to use right now." he chuckled causing the kids to as well as his laughter is contagious, I mentally face palm myself from embarrassment before helping out with getting the mac&cheese ready. 

   The kids excitedly placed a bowl of the "gooey deliciousness" as Lukas likes to call it on a tray along with a large glass of water, his medication (still in the bottle), silverware, a baguette with butter, and a vase full of flowers from the garden each of them picking one to put in the small vase. Hopping down from the stools Darcey and James hold out their hands waiting for the tray to be placed in them. I grab Starla off the counter setting her on my hip, while Lou grabs Lukas setting him on his hip before Liam hands them the tray. He stood in the middle of the two making sure nothing was going to spill or topple over as we walk up to Harry.

   Ashton knocks on the door getting a cheerful come in from Harry making all of us adults and Darcey breathe a sigh of relief as maybe Volcano Haz has gone and been replaced with Kitten Hazza! As we open the door his smile becomes tight and slightly grimaced when the tray was set in front of his, thankfully though these subtle movements weren't picked up by the kids. "Wes made you mac&cheese so you feel better Daddy." Lukas clapped happily Harry only nodding not saying anything in return to the adorable tike.

   "Have a bite Daddy and tell us what you think." James says, Harry nods before swallowing thickly he places a small spoonful in his mouth and holds both his thumbs up. The kids smile widely before running back out of the room with Ashton and Luke following them. As soon as they were far enough Harry springs out of bed and sprints to the ensuite to puke his guts out. 

   He sobs hard as his back went onto the cool tile of the bathroom wall making the four of us a bit panicked. Niall grabbed the large glass of cold water for him while Louis tied up his hair, I just rubbed his back, and Liam just whisper sweet nothings into his ear trying to get him to calm down. "I couldn't do it." he sobbed into Liams chest making us look at each other confused. "Couldn't do what love?" Liam asked softly "Eat the mac&cheese!" Harry sobs out.

   Turns out the mac&cheese would be the thing to set off Volcano Haz this time. 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Who missed moody Harry? I know I did! Who's POV would you guys like next? What should the babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!