Part 17

Louis POV

   "Okay, Darcey are you ready to be our number one helper today!" Niall asked as we finished up breakfast. Today is the first day of Harry being allowed to travel, it may only be to the doctors to see if he's off bedrest but he couldn't be more excited. As for the rest of us we worry about how this day is going to go. "Of course NiNi!" she exclaims as she gathers up her and her siblings plates, taking them to the sink for us. "Your always the girl we can count on!" Zayn says as he picks up a sticky Starla from her highchair and leaves to go give her a bath. "Alright guys lets go get Daddy." Liam says and with that Niall, Liam, Luke, Ashton, Darcey, James, Lucas, and myself all go towards his room with Zayn and Starla joining us shortly after we arrive outside his door.

   Liam knocked on the door, getting an excited "come in!" from behind it. We enter to see Haz already dressed, laying against the pillows on his bed and positively shaking with excitement. "Calm down Hazza, its not like this is the visit where you find out the genders." Luke chuckles as he walks towards the bed. "Nope, don't wanna know those but it IS the first time I'm able to leave this room." Harry says smiling widely as the kids start to crowd around the bed. "Alright lads, you heard him! Time to get this boy outta of bed and onto an adventure!" Luke states getting nods from all of us in return.

   Liam of course was the first to offer his assistance as he stood at the side of the bed waiting for Harry to grab onto his out stretched arms. Harry struggled as he tried to get off the bed but now with him being officially six months his belly is making it a lot harder for him to do things. Zayn was quick though to jump onto the bed and help guide Harry over towards the edge so Harry can be hoisted up by Liam. We all stood still while he regained his balance as it always took him a moment when he stands. His smile lightens up the room as his shaky legs become stiff and was ready to waddle. "Hang on Daddy, we've gotta special surprise for you!" James giggles and on cue Darcey comes into the room wheeling in a wheelchair the kids decorated for him.

   It was decorated in a mess of pink, blue, green, and yellow glitter along with stickers, ribbons, macaroni, pipe cleaners, popsicle sticks, cut out pictures of animals, and their  artwork/masterpieces. As the chair was wheeled closer his expression didn't change of pure shock instead it increased with each turn of the wheels. Before he could even protest Niall was already helping him into the chair, as the rest of us adults try to stifle our laughter at his expressions. Of course that wasn't all as the final part could only be added on once Harry was seated and that was the homemade crown Lucas put onto Harrys head.

   I think Harry stayed speechless because if he said something it would most likely hurt the kids feelings which is exactly what none of us want to happen, especially Harry. Since he's technically still on bedrest the doctor wants him to use a wheelchair until we get there and we knew if we tried to get him into it he would cause a fit, so thats why we had the kids do it. Quite an ingenious plan that I most certainly didn't come up with but I will take the credit for it happily. We use the elevator (yes this house had an elevator we didn't even know existed until two weeks ago when Ashton showed us) and get him into the car all the while he stayed absolutely silent.

   Harry sat in the back between Starla and Darcey silently fuming anytime one of us adults tried to hold a conversation with him as he know we came up with this whole plan. The kids are oblivious as Harry isn't upset with them so he caries conversations with them just not any of us. 'Alright, we're here!' I say as I get out of the car and go to unbuckle Starla from her carseat, the happy toddler easily reached out for me but the grumpy pregnant boy avoided my gaze. Having to be helped out of the car by one of us he opted for ASHTONS help instead of any of his boyfriends help. "You owe me five, I knew he was going to know I wasn't apart of your guys awful plan." Ashton whispered to Luke as we all walk or in Harrys case roll into the doctors office, to which Luke does so begrudgingly.

    The time we had to spend in the waiting room felt like hours before we were called to the back by a bubbly nurse with a brunette pixie cut, slim figure, and a pride flag clipped to her lanyard. Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and I went back while Luke, Ashton, and the kids wait in the waiting room until there called back to see the ultra sound. "Alright Harry, Im gonna need you to get out of the chair so we can take your weight." the nurse Nadia said as she helped him up from it. Declaring he's gained fifteen since the last visit we make our way back to the room with Harry once again in his wheelchair.

   Nadia informed us that Dr. Higgins would be in soon before taking her leave, leaving us with our grumpy Hazza. The room filled with silence as she left as none of us wanted to piss off Harry more than he already was. "That was smart, making the kids get me into the chair." Harry simply stated after a moment of awkward silence. We all turn to face him seeing his once again bright smile on his face, opening his arms for us to hug him which we gladly do. Before we pulled away he giggled out 

   "I'll get you back for that."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? What do you think the doctor will say? Stay on bedrest or get off of it?  What did you think of the boys plan to get Harry to sit in the chair? What should the babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!