Part 21

Liams POV

   "I need the ferris wheel over here and the dunk tank over... NO! THAT BOOTH IS SUPPOSED TO BE NEXT TO THE PICTURE WALL! NOT BY THE TICKET STATION!" Harry instructed making me drop what I was doing to go and help my distressed seven month pregnant boyfriend. Today was Darcey's eighth birthday which we are so excited for as this is the first time we've gotten to celebrate her birthday. Ashton, Zayn, and Louis were helping set up the various booths while Luke kept Darcey busy as this was a surprise party. The other kids were with Niall as he just wanted to get out of setting up.

   Quickly scooping my arm around Hazza waist I could feel him become less tense in my grip. 'Darling...' I calmly coo into his ear making him relax further into my grip "I know, I know... I need to calm down." he says laying his head on my shoulder as he takes deep breathes to try and calm down. "I just want it to be perfect..." he mumbles into my shoulder causing me to chuckle a little at his new found sleepiness. 'Its going to be but how about we let you take a little nap hmm?'  I say getting him to nod into my shoulder. I effortlessly pick him up bridal style and carry him into our room, laying him down gently I tuck him in and in less than a minute he's out like a light.

   "Alright now how do you work?" Louis asked himself as he was trying to put together a Ring The Bell game. Winding up with the comically shaped mallet he hit the tigger hard only for the slider to hit weaklings 10. I along with Zayn and Ashton burst out laughing as smoke could be seen coming from his ears he was so angry. "Stupid piece of shits broken!" he muttered crossing his arms over his chest as I decide to give it a go. Winding up I smash the mallet onto the trigger sending the slider all the way up to the bell getting a successful ding. Angrily he storms off to setting up the next booth while we continue to laugh. Soon enough the back yard carnival was put together, now all we need is the birthday girl and her guests.

 Soon enough the back yard carnival was put together, now all we need is the birthday girl and her guests