Part 14

Nialls POV

   Zayn's picking up the kids from school and daycare on his way home from the office today. Harrys still on his bed rest and is slowly regaining his health back after two days of complete rest. Luke stays home with him as he needs someone to care for him and automatically insisted on staying with him. The pair have practically moved in as Lukes blaming himself claiming if he had only checked in with Harry his terrifying trip to the hospital wouldn't have happened. Honestly I don't think I've ever been more scared when Darcy called us that day.

   Walking from one boring meeting to the next, I hope that this day comes to an end soon. I just want to go home and snuggle up with my lovers and babies having a quiet night in. My head is splitting with all the boring information my colleges are drilling into it. Thankfully this meetings a bit better as Liam is also attending so now I have someone to play footsies with. Just as I'm about to push open the door to the meeting room my phone starts to buzz. I know its a habit I should quit but I just send it to voicemail without even checking because if its important they'll call me back. My theory is proven correct once again as the person trying to reach me called back immediately, stepping out of the almost full meeting room I answer the phone. My stomach drops at the sound of the person calling, the ID may have said Harry but it wasn't him on the phone, it was Darcey.

   "NiNi..." I hear her small shaky voice break over the phone as she calls out my name the kids have started to call me. 'Darcey, darling whats wrong? Are you alright? Is Daddy alright? Are your siblings alright?' Liam just so happened to round the corner picking up my end of the conversation becoming fully panicked. I place the call on speaker as I know if I don't Liams gonna try and wrestle the phone from my grip to know whats going on. "Daddys... Daddys hurt... he's s-s-sleepin on th-the g-ground and h-he won't w-wake up." Both of us grow pale at the little girls words, Harrys passed out from he only knows what and now won't wake up. "I c-called 999 but I'm s-scared NiNi." her voice grew quieter as she talked. "Its alright princess NiNi, Lou, Zee, and I are on our way home now. You're going to stay on the phone with us the entire time, alright?" Liam takes control as I've lost all of my ability to think clearly.

   Liam and I grabbed the others and raced towards the house, luckily getting there right before the paramedics as that would have frightened the terrified children even more. Liam was truly the only one out of the four of us who could think clearly as he relayed all of the information we knew to the paramedic team and shoved Zayn into the ambulance as he would have gone himself but none of us could drive in the state we were in. Louis shakily called Ashton who dropped everything he was doing and promised to meet us at the hospital with Luke. Liam ran in with confused Starla on his hip and panicked Darcey holding his hand, while I had a sobbing Lucas on my hip, and Louis held a shaking James. We met up with Zayn right as Ashton and Luke came running towards us. After waiting for what felt like hours but truly was only twenty something minutes a doctor approached us and explained to us what was going on with our loves. He pointed us in the direction of the room where Harry was sleeping in for the next twenty four hours. 

   Clocking out happily, I race out of the office and towards the car where Liam and Louis are waiting for me. "Come on Niall, we've got important people to see!" Louis yells from the passenger seat leaning over Liam to beep the horn a few times. Honestly if I weren't so excited for the weekend and getting to be reunited with my family I would have yelled at him. Liam was rolling his eyes at Louis' foolishness muttering something under his breath about dating a man-child. I couldn't help the snort that escaped my lips making Louis pout as he doesn't like to be made fun of, he'd much rather be the one teasing then the one being teased.

   An awkward fifteen minute car trip later we pull into the driveway right as Zayn was with he kids. "NINI!" "LILI!" "LOULOU!" the older three yelled excitedly as we helped Zayn with getting the four from their carseats. 'Hi munchkins!' I great kissing their foreheads and placing Starla on my hip, she made sure to give me extra snuggles in our greeting. Deciding to leave our work bags in the cars we step into the clean, warm house. "Kiddos, drop your backpacks off and run up stair someone was missing you terribly today." Luke says making their eyes light up even brighter as they run up their stairs discarding their backpacks at the bottom of them. 

   I picked up their backpacks placing them in the corner next to the door so their out of the way. Luke looked at us sympathetically and a bit somberly making me heart clench, did something happen to them while we were at work? "Niall I know whats going on in that head of yours and everything is just fine with Harry and the babies. Luke is just being dramatic, Harry was in a sad mood all day today thats all." Ashton says pulling Lukes back into his chest as they hug. "Well excuse me for not liking when my best friend is crying all day because he misses his family." he huffs out sassily. Thanking them for their words of warning we make our way up stairs hoping to boost his spirits, but the kids beat us to it. All five of them were cuddled up in a hug with enormous smiles on their faces.

   We happily joined making the hug even larger and full of love.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Sorry this part was a bit more of a filler.  I wanted to give you their perspective on that day as well without rewriting the whole thing. Who's POV would you guys like next? What should the babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!