Part 4

Zayns POV

   It took us four months to work up the courage to ask Harry out with him giving us a bashful yet excited yes. We were preparing to get ready for our date with Harry when we get a call from the man himself. Niall is quick to answer the phone the conversation was short and mostly consisted of "Yes's" or "Sounds great" he gives Harry a sweet goodbye before ending their conversation. "Well..." Liam asks as we waited for Niall to tell us what was exchanged. "Asked us to come over early, didn't say why. So we need to leave in five." Niall says sending Louis into a mini panic as his hair was no where near ready unlike mine. With us all ready we head out to the car and get it all started up. Tommo only runs out when Niall honks the horn and he didn't take to kindly to that making sure to flip him off.

  "Come in, come in! Well don't you boys look fancy." Ashton says as he answers the door for us with Luke coming around the corner. "Hey guys, wheres Harry?" Liam asks as he usually is the one to greet us. "Gathering up the munchkins." Luke says just on cue James and Lucas came sledding down the stairs running over to us making sure to tackle us in their hug. Harry was quick to follow them with Starla on his hip but he looked no where near ready to head out as he was still in a bathrobe. "Wow Hazza you look great." Luke teases getting a playful smack "Sorry about all of this, its just... Darcey asked if I could have you come over early. I have no clue as to why but she demand it's serious and that I need to take you to my office as thats where all serious topics are held." Harry chuckles nervously. We follow him and Starla upstairs and to his office where I have never seen a more intimidating seven year old in my life. Harry and Starla quickly rush off to his room as he finishes getting ready leaving us and Darcey. 

  "Please... have a seat." she says from behind the desk as she gestures to the couch in front of it. We play along and take our seats in front of her, she sits in silence while she eyes each of us. Darcey isn't that close to us unlike the others kids, she's very cautious of us usually staying to Harrys side if we're ever around. "I understand that you four are here to take my Daddy on a date." she states, getting a nod from us she continues her speech. "Do you love my Daddy? she asks getting straight to her point "We love your Daddy very much and we also love you four." Niall tells her. She lets out a bit of a sigh as we're waiting in silence for her to say something. "Please don't hurt my Daddy, he hasn't been this happy since Daniel." she whispers looking saddened by the thought of her Dad being hurt again. "We promise we will never hurt your Dad, okay love." Liam says she nods in understanding before getting up form her seat having the four of us stand as well. She shakes our hands as this is always done after serious discussions before telling us to go back downstairs to wait.

 "So how was the lay down with Darcey?" Luke asked as we go into the living room where the two boys are playing. "Boys why don't you go see if your Daddy is ready yet?" Louis asked getting the boys to nod before running up the stairs to their Dad. "Heesh that bad...." Ashton says as he and Luke both take a seat on the other couch. 'Uh well, she asked us if we loved him which we obviously replied with yes but then she asked us to not hurt him. Saying something about how he hasn't been this happy since Daniel left... whose Daniel?' I ask and the mere mention of the mans name cause both of them to stiffen. They give each other a worried glance before looking back at us. Just as Luke was about to explain we hear a chorus of  "HE'S COMING" followed by the pitter-patter of little feet running down the stairs. With James and Lucas making their appearance first we patiently await for Harry to descend the steps. He looks stunning as he makes his way down the stairs in a red plaid suit with his hair perfectly showing his curls. Darcey's linked elbows with Harry as she escorts him down the stairs, he gives us a shy wave as they make the descend. 

  "You look gorgeous"(Liam) "Absolutely stunning"(Louis) 'Breathtakingly Beautiful'(me) "Magnificent"(Niall) we each tell him as we place a kiss on the hand Darcey reluctantly let go

  "You look gorgeous"(Liam) "Absolutely stunning"(Louis) 'Breathtakingly Beautiful'(me) "Magnificent"(Niall) we each tell him as we place a kiss on the hand Darcey reluctantly let go. Causing a pretty rosy blush to develop on his cheeks. "Ready to go?" Niall asked as Louis extended his hand for him to take. "One second..." he says before turning around to the babysitters and kids. "Starla should be out for the rest of the night, so all you have to do is put these three to bed I'll be home around 11 or so." He tells Ash and Luke getting nods from the two before directing his attention to the kids. "Please be good for Uncle Luke and Uncle Ashton, I love you three so so much... have fun okay? I'll see you tomorrow." He gives the three a kiss and a huge hug each before turning around to us giving us the okay to go. With one final goodbye/goodnight from all of us we make it just on time for our reservation.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I Love this Harry look so of course I had to use it. Who do you guys think is Daniel? Next chapter I may or may not skip a head into them being official  I'm not really great at writing the dating process. Please feel free to check out my other Zianourry Harry Centric Mpregs while you wait for this ones next update.

Link

Harry's outfit: https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/harry-styles-outfits-photos-fashion-pictures/