Part 1

Liams POV

  I was sitting by the windowsill in the kitchen waiting for my coffee to finish brewing and my boyfriends to wake up, when my phone starts to vibrate on the counter while I wait in the what was once peaceful silence. I grab my phone to see its one of my mates from college Ashton Hemmings, answering it I'm met with an exhausted voice on the other end. 'Ashton is everything alright? You sound terrible.' I ask my voice laced with concern "I am terrible, I've caught the flu and so has Luke." he says before pulling the phone away and going into a coughing fit. 'Thats awful Ash, you let me know if me or the boys can do anything for you.' I let him know with sincerity hating when anyone I know is sick I always try my best to help. "Thats what I was calling about... you remember me telling you guys about Harry, Lukes best friend since childhood?" 'Yeah... what about him?' I question having absolutely no clue why Ashton was bring him up in the first place "He has four kids all under the age of seven that me and Luke watch for him since he's a fashion designer for Gucci and goes to the office on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Since its Friday we're supposed to watch the kids but we cant, I was wondering if you and the boys could take over for us just till we get better. He's a really nice guy and his kids are great! Please Liam you guys are my last hope." the sick man begs on the other side and knowing him most likely pulling out his puppy dog eyes. "Fine... just send me the guys address." I tell him getting a yay from Luke along with more coughing from the other side promising he'll let the guy know and will send the address ASAP so we can start our journey there. "Who was that babe?" Niall asked scaring the hell out of me as the three of them make their way into the kitchen. 'It was Ashton, he and Luke are sick and they need some people to take over their babysitting job for his friends kids.' "Please tell me you didn't offer our services" Louis begs as he like the rest of us wanted to spend the day relaxing and not having to watch someones kids. 'Sorry...' is all I say before Ashton shot over a text giving me the mans address. 'Alright boys go get dress we leave in five.' I tell them getting some groans in response but they follow my instructions nonetheless.

  A half hour later we pull into one of the nicest neighborhoods in all of London, each house had a gated entrance needing to be buzzed into before making your way down the long driveways and finally being let into the houses. I pull up outside his gate and press the buzzer hoping someone was there to answer. "Hello?" an angelic voice rang through the speaker clearly confused as to who we were. 'Hi we're Ashtons friends.' I let the voice know curious as to who its owner is. "Oh great! Let me just buzz you guys in and I'll see you momentarily." the voice says cheerfully as the buzzer goes off and the doors begin to open we pull into the long driveway only to see the most stunning mansion in all of Europe (Picture up top). Intimidated by such a sight we slowly make our way out of the car and to the front door ringing the bell. Not even a moment later the most gorgeous man we've ever seen opened the door. He was tall and thin with a suit perfectly showing off his figure, he had chocolate brown curls that just graced his shoulders, with pale skin and the most stunning green doe eyes we've ever seen. "Hello! It's very lovely to meet you boys please come in." the same lovely voice that greeted us over the speaker was now speaking again coming from him. We make our way in only to be wowed further by the gorgeous entrance way. "I'm Harry and what name belongs to who?" he asked with a sweet smile on his face. Wait a moment if this is Harry... wheres his spouse shouldn't they be here too? "I'm Niall and these guys are Liam, Louis and Zayn" Niall introduces pointing at each of us as we wave when he says our name. "Harry is your spouse getting the kids ready?" Louis asks, Harrys smile falters for a moment before quickly regaining it only for it to be a bit of a sadden smile "Nope just me and the kids, no husband, boyfriend or anything." he says making Louis quickly give an apology. "Its alright, now I'm sure Ashton already told you but there are four kids living in my house. Darcey age 7, James age 5, and Lucas age 3 are my niece and nephews I adopted after my sister and her husband passed away. They know I'm their uncle but choose to call me dad so it confuses a lot of people. My daughter Starla just turned one and she along with her cousins are in the playroom excited to meet you four. So shall I introduce you boys?" He asks with the warm smile that showed off his dimples, jeez could this man get any hotter. We nod and he claps his hands leading us up the stairs to the playroom. 

  "Dee, Luca, Jamie, Star I've got some friends I'd like you to meet." He says knocking and entering the playroom as the three kids immediately stop what they're doing before hiding behind their uncles legs while Starla just giggled from her spot on the floor before she stood up on her legs and waddled over to Harry to be picked up into his loving embrace. "Guys these are my friends Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. They're going to play with you guys while I'm at work, could you three introduce yourselves to them?" He questioned so lovingly not wanting to force them to do anything their uncomfortable with. The first to pop out behind his legs was a little boy walking over to us he stands in front of us "I'm Luca and I'm fwee." he states confidently while holding up three fingers. "THR-ee baby, THR-ee." Harry repeats sweetly for the toddler as he trys to hold back his giggles at the boys antics. The brother and sister soon pop out behind Harrys legs holding hands as the girl speaks for them "I'm Darcey and he's James, he's only five while I'm seven." She says as the boy hides behind her holding on to her for dear life. "Hello Darcey, James, and Lucas its very nice to meet you guys." Zayn says as we get down to their level not wanting to intimidate them with our height. Harry just looks sadly at the boy whose holding onto his sister before quickly snapping out of it as the baby in his arms shrieks to get everyones attention. "and this is Starla." Harry says with a laugh before he starts to tickle the babies belly causing more laughs to escape her mouth. "Nooo Dadi" the girl whines causing Harry to smirk asking the classic 'what do you say?' line. "PEAS!" Starla shouted which got Harry to stop, praising her on using her manners. His phone goes off in his back pocket and all the kids grow sadden expressions on their adorable faces knowing that probably meant he had to leave soon. He turned off his phone and showed us around the rest of the house and giving us a list of emergency contacts before saying goodbye with tears streaming down all of their faces. "I'll be back before you guys even know it, I promise! I love you four so much! Be good for Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall." He says giving each of them a kiss before leaving us with the crying kids...

 Yay.

Hello World,

I hope you like this new story I'm starting. Just going to say that the boys don't hate children, they like kids. Probably won't post on it for a while, until one of my other stories have been completed. But I just had to start this book cause I fell in love with the idea. Let me know what you think in the comments! 

Link to pic

Mansion: http://www.businessinsider.com/13-million-conneticut-mansion-on-sale-2012-11