Part 3

Louis POV

 Sadly Ashton and Luke got better over the weekend so we weren't able to go and see our favorite family of five yesterday. "Boys I think todays a perfect day for a game of footie." Niall says walking into the kitchen as he looks out the window admiring this beautiful summer day. "I'm down" (Zayn) "Sounds fun"(Liam) 'Dibs for having Niall as my teammate!' I yell out enthusiastically knowing for a fact that we make an unstoppable team when it comes to footie. Liam and Zayn nod while rolling their eyes allowing us to be partners we do a little victory dance knowing we have this game in the bag.

 "Okay so your on defense, and I'll do offense." Zayn tells Liam as we make our way to the football fields at a little park thats just outside of the city. I was about to make a sassy remark when I heard a familiar voice yelling at the top of their lungs "1...2...3...4...5....17.....27..10! Heres I come!" the tiny voice gaining our attention was none other than Lucas. We quickly look around to find Harry with it not taking long to find the gorgeous man hiding behind a tree giggling and whispering to Starla as he held her close to his chest. We watch Lucas as he searches for Harry and his siblings being unable to find them. He crossed his arms as he stood in the field looking around concentrating on anything that could be out of place. An excited smile erupts on his face as he sees a tiny shoe next to one of the bushes, running over he jumps behind it finding James curled up and missing a shoe. Next he found Darcey who was only the next bush over from James, the three of them took on the task of finding Harry and Starla. Darcey was the one to find them as her little brothers race over each exclaiming how he was too good at hiding and that he was next to count. Giving into the children request he makes his way over to the tree, just as he was about to reach it Lucas took notice of us. "SUPERHEROES!" he yelled the name he gave us on Friday running over to us fast. We crouch down and he runs into my arms first almost knocking me over giving me a tight squeeze then doing the same to Niall, Zayn, and Liam. Darcey and James were hot on his tail tackling the rest of us in a tight hug. 'Hey kiddos!' I say after they each get up and stand in front of our crouched positions. "Hello boys, fancy meeting you guys here." the angelic voice rang throughout our ears as the angel graced us with his presences setting his mini me down to give us each a tiny sweet hug. He smiled and helped us up from our positions, "We were going to play some footie but we heard this little one counting and had to see if it was you guys." Zayn explained. "I hope you weren't sitting for long I would hate to have held you guys up." Harry say concerned that we were wasting our time to play by talking with him. "Nonsense, it was cute to watch you guys play and it looks way more fun then footie." Liam says as the three of us nod in agreement. "Would you plays wit us?" (Lucas) "Its lots of fun" (James) "PEAS!" (Starla) the three beg for us to stay and play which we happily agree to, and if the smile on Harrys face grew a little more by our answers no one had to know.

  "Okay guys I think its time we start to head home." Harry says sadly after our millionth game of hide and seek was finished. The kids whined at the statement but never argued as they just went towards Harry as he placed Starla in her stroller while the toddler just pouts. "Maybe we can go to the little cafe we passed by?" Harry says trying cheer up the little ones. We were just about to leave the we heard James "Can they come too?" he asked quietly, holding onto one side of the stroller while Darcey holds the other and Lucas was on his hip. "Its alright with me but you should go ask them." Harry says making James run over to the four of us. Stopping right in front his excited smile turns into a bashful one as he asked if we would like to join them. 'We would love too!" Zayn answers ditching the old football to walk with them. Lucas instantly makes grabby hands at Niall trying desperately trying to get out of Harrys hold. "Come 'ere lad." Niall said taking the boy out of Harrys grip, cuddling into his chest the boy was content. While James grabbed ahold of my hand. Darcey stayed by Harrys side just eyeing the four of us looking at us as if we cant be trusted just yet. We walked to the tiny cafe the entire time Lucas was telling us stories about their weekend and going to the zoo. Walking into the cafe you could almost say we looked like a proper family.

"Alright loves, what will it be?" Harry asked the munchkins "cinnamon bun wif exta frosting!" Lucas was happy to tell the cashier. Five teas, four juice boxes, three scones, two chocolate chip muffins, and a cinnamon bun with extra frosting all placed for order the kids look around the cafe and find us a big table rushing over to it placing our order number on top. Harry rolls Starlas stroller over to the table before sitting next to the cutie followed by Darcey and James on his left with Lucas in a highchair on the right of Starla. The four of us taking the other side of the booth, we sit and chat for a bit before the drinks and food come over. When it comes the children fall silent each enjoying their mid afternoon treat. With Starla asleep and Lucas about to fall asleep we have to wrap up our little outing. We say our goodbyes promising to see them soon which had both the kids and Harry happy, we make our way back to the car at the park only talking about one thing.

 How we would love, if Harry and his family became ours.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.