Part 6

Harry's POV

 Sometimes life likes to give your perfect life a reality check just for the fun of it and sadly no one knows when the reality check will happen it just shows up one day. I've been ignoring the entire outside world for about a month, with the only social interactions I've had are with my kids due to this reality check. Life truly was perfect. The guys and I had been seeing each other for three months even became official boyfriends to one another. We told the kids to which they took the news happily as I expected. The kids went back to school with James starting first grade and Darcey starting third. Everything in my life was going at an easy, nice, steady, normal pace. Then the reality check came into play one morning. 

 I woke up with an urge to puke my guts out as I run towards my ensuite releasing all of last nights dinner into the toilet. After finally being able to take a few breathes a sudden wave of extreme hungry washed over me. I know something isn't right. Since I've experienced a pregnancy before, knowing fully well that I'm a carrier, and no recollection of using protection the night we made love alarms started to sound in my head. Taking a stick out of the closet as I had unused extras when I was took the test the first time around with Starla. I skim over the directions before peeing on the stick and place it on the counter. I wash my hands and set my timer for two minutes trying to look anywhere but at the stick. With the longest two minutes of my life finally passed I flip over the stick to see a word that filled me with joy and fear...

 Pregnant 

 I immediately made an appointment with my doctor when I found out I was going to be a daddy again. The appointment ran smoothly as my doctor confirmed I was definitely pregnant. I was in my third month otherwise known as my last month of my first trimester. This time not only to one baby, not even two but four little beans growing inside of me. She explained to me all the things I can and cant do especially since I'm caring four instead of just one.

 Now being four months with a small but very noticeable bump I've kept to myself working remotely and cut off all communications to the outside world. Every text or call from Luke, Ashton, Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis all go unread and ignored. Hoping for history to not repeat itself. Why would I tell the four men I really, really like I'm expecting four babies and their all yours to not go running for the hills. I mean Daniel did it and that was only when I was pregnant with one child not four! Honestly wouldn't blame them it was a miracle they wanted to go out with me when had four kids already now I have eight!

 I've already told the kids that their expecting some new siblings and were all very pleased with the news as they've been begging for a baby to be in the house again claiming Starla was getting to old to be a baby causing me to chuckle. They were floored when told them this time it would be four babies and that were gonna have to change up our routine a bit. With me needing to be more careful but also take care of four children we're modifying things so I can be safe while taking care of them. Darcey being my number one helper she's helping me take care of her young siblings. Its been hard to keep four children entertained while having to be stuck in a house but we manage and I like to believe its just brought us closer together.

 'KIDS COME ON! WE'VE GOT TO LEAVE FOR THE GROCERY STORE." I yell up the stairs as I fix my baggy sweatshirt trying to hide the bump incase we run into anyone. A stampede of little feet was heard running down the halls. Each of them slide down the stairs thinking it'll be quicker when in reality it takes the exact same amount of time. "All ready and accounted for daddy." Darcey states proudly picking up Starla and handing her over to me. Placing her on my hip we walk out to the car getting buckled in for our trip to the store. "Mo'na! Mo'na!" Starla shrieks wanting me to play the Moana sound track for ur car trip. Happy to oblige I hand my phone to Darcey who types into my Spotify and shuffles the playlist starting to blast You're Welcome in the car. "YOU 'ELCOME! YOU 'ELCOME" Starla sings dancing around in her carseat as her sister and brothers do the same. Having the sound track completely memorized at this point the kids always love that I know the rap break during it. "SING DADDY!" Lucas giggled when the part was about to play. Finishing my part I get claps from them, as we pull into the parking lot of the store the song finishes. 'Okay squad lets go." I say after unbuckling them all from their carseats. 

 "Daddy please can we use the fun cart?" James begged hanging onto the grocery cart with the car attached to the front of it. Only being able to hold to kids in the car I make sure its okay with Darcey before I give my approval. Getting the okay from Darcey I nod at the two boys who race to get in making car sounds as they buckle up. Placing Starla in the baby seat of the cart I start to maneuver around the store with this clunky cart that they all just seem to love. What we parents do for our child's enjoyment. "What do you think Daddy, do the babies want chocolate or vanilla for our Sundae night tonight?" Darcey asked holding the two tubs of ice cream next to my tummy waiting for one of them to decide. 'I think they want both.' I tell her, she places both of them in the cart before turning back to my stomach. "Good choice." she told them and it took everything with in me to not to coo at her cuteness. 'Okay babes I think we've got everything for our homemade pizza/ sundaes movie night don't you think?' I ask wanting to get out of here as quickly as I can. "No Daddy wes need popcorn" Lucas states the obvious as that was the one thing we came here for. I turn our cart around and walk towards the isle with the popcorn. 'Deedee why don't you James and Lucas grab some candies from the next isle over while me and Starla get the popcorn. I promise not to leave this spot.' I asked seeing as they all eyed the isle as we passed it, she nodded quickly and the three bolted to the isle next to us.

 I grab three bags of popcorn and play little games with Starla as we wait for the three to return. "Daddy! Daddy! Look at all the gummy bears I've got!" James skipped down the isle happily showing off his small bag of gummy bears. Of course they were Haribo I wouldn't let my children have any other kind because they deserve theist and Haribo is the best. I crouch down to his level with a small struggle as these four are already becoming a pain, teasing him on how that may be too many and we might have to put some back. I noticed Starla sudden excitement while we were engrossed in a debate of which flavor was better. "Daddy! Look at who else we found!" Darcey exclaimed as she and Lucas return. I look over thinking I may see one of their school friends but only for life to give me another reality check. Lucas was making his way down the isle with Ashton and Luke holing his hands while Darcey made her way down with Niall and Liam holding her hands with Zayn and Louis right behind them...

 Shit

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please feel free to vote, follow me, comment, or do all three! I would love to hear your thought on this chapter.