Part 20

Harrys POV

   'Uncle Ashton and I are going to have a baby!' Luke reveals as he held tightly onto Ash's hand for encouragement. Darcey lets out a delightful squeal and almost jumped out of bed to give her uncles a hug but was stopped by me and the boys. So instead Luke and Ashton gave her a hug as they knew she couldn't get up to give them one. I sat next to her with a smirk on my face as I knew before the rest did, granted it was by mere minutes but it still counts to know that I was the first they told.

   With the excitement of the news coming down a quiet peacefulness engulfs the room. I watch as my boys as they care so lovingly over the kids. Starla was sleeping on Zayn's shoulders as he stood leaning against the wall, Lucas was doing the same thing on Niall while Niall opted to sit on the ground, and James was spread out on Liam and Louis laps as the three of them shared the couch. Liams statement from earlier keeps replaying in my head from when we were trying to get to Darcey. Our daughter, he didn't even hesitate as he spoke those two words and the rest of the boys puffed out their chests a little even when he said those words.

   "Well Miss Darcey, I think its time for me to take your Uncle Luke home. Marshmallow here can make him quite tired especially after such an exciting day we've had." Ashton and Darce chuckle at his statement while Luke tries to protest he's fine but in actuality looks like he's about to nod off any minute. "Daddy you should go home too, you need to rest." Darcey says all of the sudden turning serious as soon as her uncles leave. 'Darling I'm alright...' "No your not! The babies make you tired too and you cant sleep on the floor Daddy." she immediately cut me off as she placed a hand on my six month extended belly. I gape like a fish for a moment as I try to wrap around my head the reality of how mature my little girl.

   Snapping out of my fish like state I place my large hand on top of hers thats resting on my bump as I give her a warm smile. 'I'm not going to be sleeping on the ground darling I promise.' she eyes me skeptically as I reassure her that I most certainly won't be sleeping on the hard floor. "Alright... but only if you sleep here on the bed with me then your aloud to stay." she quips smirking triumphantly, the bed she's in is extremely large as I did want her to be in a nice room but I cant do that to her.

   'What if I get myself a roll away bed instead, hmm?' I try to reason with the seven almost eight year old. I could hear the boys stifle their laughs as they watched in amusement my argument I'm having. "Its either next to me where you'll get a good night rest or at home where you'll also get a good night sleep." she crosses her arms giving me a if-you-continue-to-argue-with-me-I'll-throw-a-fit look. Rubbing a hand over my face tiredly I sigh and give into her demand if I wished to stay the night. Sliding under the covers besides her I watch as she snuggles up to me, making sure to keep her hand on my tummy as she does so and fall into a peaceful sleep. I card my fingers through her hair as she sleeps watching content as she peacefully dreams in my hold. 

   "Harry?" Liam whispers breaking the silence in the room. Smiling at him I nod for him to continue "We ah... we just wanted to let you know that we all meant it when Li said our daughter." Louis says looking down at the sleeping five year old in his lap. "We think of all of them as our own." Zayn says placing a light kiss on Starla's temple making her smile in her sleep. I tear up as they continue to tell me the love they share for my kids, all of them not just the ones that they are biologically related to but all eight of them, of our wonderful children. "Oh sunshine don't cry, we cant really comfort you at the moment but just know we love you beyond words could describe." Niall says as the four of them look destress as they fight the internal battle of comfort me and wake up the kids or don't comfort me and let the little ones sleep.

   I let out a watery giggle at their conflicted stances, Zayn came over to sit on the edge of my side of the bed giving as much comfort as he could with Starla in his arms. I cant help but smile as I truly am smitten as a kitten for these boys. "Babe did you just say smitten as a kitten?" Zayn chuckles quietly as I blush a dark shade of real as I didn't mean to say that aloud. "Don't worry Haz were smitten as kittens for you too love." Louis chuckles from the couch. With the laughter of my embarrassing phrase doing down we settle into a once again peaceful silence happy. Right before the five of us join the realm of dreams we make sure to whisper out our favorite three little words we share plus the new revelation of the kids are our no longer just mine.

   '"I love you and our kids"'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? What would you do if you were the boys in that situation comfort Haz and wake up the kids or don't comfort Haz and let the little ones sleep? What should their marshmallow be? What should Harrys babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR ALL OF THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!