Part 24

Nialls POV

   Today Hazza finally hits his nine month mark but he doesn't seem too be in a celebratory mood. Luke on the other hand is nothing but sunshine and rainbows as he hits his seventh month mark in his pregnancy. He practically skipped into the kitchen today when he came in to grab his breakfast. "ASHY!" he shrieked as he waddled into his husbands outstretched arms getting a chuckle from Ashton at his cheerfulness. When Harry walks in he is definitely not as cheerful as Luke, in fact he isn't cheerful at all.

   "Hi baby..." Louis says cautiously as he walks over to our grumpy and disheveled looking kitten with his arms stretched out wide to receive a hug. "Don't touch me!" Harry snarls instead of walking into Louis arms he walks around Louis and straight to the fridge. He grabs the tub of strawberry yogurt from the fridge then walks over to the chip bin and grabs the flaming hot Cheetos before waddling back out of the room. The entire time the rest of us stayed silent while Ashton and Luke shared a knowing look with one and other.

   I feel like I can breathe once he leaves as I'm no longer able to piss him off by breathing too loud, which I got yelled at for last night. "Do you think he went back to bed?" Zayn asked as we relax a bit. 'No, to much walking. He's probably in the living room on the couch.' I say as stairs right now are not his friends and he doesn't want to walk to the elevator as the living room is closer. "Poor thing..." Luke says as he snuggles more into his husbands embrace, receiving a kiss on his head from Ashton as well.

   "Yeah, he was up all night cause of the quads." Zayn says as he gets out bowls of cereal for the kids for their breakfast, thankfully its a school day so they won't be subjected to a grumpy Daddy. "Add on the fact that when they did stop Niall started to snore." Louis chuckles happy that he wasn't the one having to deal with Harrys rathe at four o'clock in the morning. "He went through a grumpy phase like this when he was pregnant with Starla so I'm sure it'll pass, its impossible for him to stay mad longer than a week." Ashton says as he get Lukes breakfast ready.

   "A WEEK!" we nearly scream out but we caught ourselves quickly in order to not gain Harrys attention and his impending fury. Our talk was cut short by the kids running into the kitchen wearing their school uniforms. We got our usual good morning greetings and got them settled with breakfast before the dreaded was asked. "Where's Daddy?" Darcey was the one to ask it gaining the attention of he siblings as well as they wish to know the answer. "Well... Daddy is.." Liam stumbles as he tries to put it into terms they'd understand before being cut off by Luke.

   "Remember when Daddy had Starla in his tummy and he got super grumpy for a week because he didn't feel too good?" Luke asks getting nods from Darcey and James while Lucas and Starla looked confused. "Well it seems like Daddy is having his super grumpy week again. So how about we all just be super nice and kind to Daddy until he's in a happier mood?" Ashton suggests getting nods from all of the kids as they finish up their last couple of bites. "He's in the living room when you guys are ready to say goodbye." Liam tells them as Louis and I gather their dirty dishes.

   Their smiles grow brighter at the information and they race out of the kitchen to see their Daddy. It was good to see a smile grace our Hazza's face as we walked into the family room to see the kids smothering him (to the best of their abilities with small arms and his large tummy) in a hug. "Have the bestest day at school my loves, I'll be right here when you get home." Harry says smiling as tears form in his sparkling green eyes. "Don't cry Daddy!" James says becoming a bit panicked at his fathers tears while he tries to wipe them away.

   "You've got NiNi, LiLi, Zaynie, Lou, Uncle Luke, Uncle Ashton, and Starla to keep you company while we're gone." Darcey says  "So no need for tears!" Lucas interjects while placing a kiss on his Daddy's cheek. It wasn't long before the bus could be heard and the kids had to run off to go to school. Now its just Liam, Zayn, Louis, Luke, Ashton, Starla and I dealing with the grumpy pregnant boy. Our walk to the living room speed up as soon as we heard the sniffle, with Starla on my hip and my boys next to me I walk into the living room seeing my poor sunshine silently crying.

   'Oh sunshine, they'll be back love.' I say as I walk over to him gently prying his hands away from his face as he doesn't need to be hidden, my poor boy's just upset. Surprisingly as I slowly pried his hands off his face he reached out to grab me and wrap me in a hug. Starla easily wiggled her way out from his grip as the toy in the corner was more interesting than her Daddy crying. Louis, Zayn, and Liam were quick to join in on our hug and softly shh Harry as the four of us desperately try to stop his tears which thankfully happened as he drifted into sleep. But before he did he made sure to tell us our three favorite words...

   "I love you..."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Sorry for the big time skip I just want to finish up this story. Also yay more hormonal Harry! What should Ashton and Lukes marshmallow be? What should Harrys babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR ALL OF THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!