Part 19

Lukes POV

   I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst into tears in Ashtons arms as the feeling of many overwhelming emotions flooded me. He holds me tight as he rocks us from side to side trying to calm me down and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as we swayed. "Shh Darling shh... lets get you a seat before you go fainting too. I don't think your dizzy spells would be very helpful in this situation." he coos in my ear guiding me back into one of the wait room chairs. I nod helplessly as my energy starts to become drained by todays events, leaning most of my weight onto my husband he guides us to the terribly uncomfortable seats.

   "How are you and our little marshmallow doing?" he asked as we sat in each others embrace. 'We're fine, a bit exhausted but fine.' I smile placing a kiss onto his lips as he puts his hand on my tummy. We'd only found out a couple of weeks ago that I was pregnant, luckily with only one child, and we've been keeping it a secret until I finished my first trimester. Today was the first day of my second trimester and we were going to tell everyone but things don't always go to plan. Now with his warm hand on my still flat four month bump, we bask in our own moment of serenity just me, my husband, and our marshmallow.

   "Darcey's asking for her favorite... oh my god!" Harry says as he waddled into the waiting room catching us in our moment of serenity. Our eyes shot open at his voice staring at us wide eyed directly at my tummy. "How is this... Why wasn't I... I better be godfather or so help me I will..." he never finished a sentence as he was to overjoyed to think straight, pulling us up from the chairs he envelops us in a crushing hug as he's just as excited as we are for our little marshmallow to join our family. 

   Releasing us from his death grip I feel as Im finally able to breathe again, he practically shakes with excitement as he pulls away with a smile beaming on his face. "You have to tell me everything! How far along are you? When did you find out? Are you having any symptoms? Any cravings? If so what are you craving? All the details!" Harry rambles as we start our way towards Darcey's hospital room. 'I just turned four months today. We found out a couple of weeks ago that were expecting one baby. For symptoms a bit of morning sickness but that not much, I've been having lots of dizzy spells, I'm tired like all the time, and I constantly feel bloated. As for cravings I've really only been craving marshmallows, thats why the baby's nickname is marshmallow.' I answer all of his questions and then some as we walk the very long distance to Darcey's room.

   A long walk and a few embarrassing questions later, we finally make it to outside Darcey's room. Harry opened the door for the three of us and instantly took his spot next to the little one in the bed. Darcey was gripping onto Harrys hand as she's probably frightened from what happened but she seems content now that all off her family is in the room. Ashton and I take a seat to the girls left, of course Lucas immediately hopped onto Ashtons lap as he favors him over me. "Darcey I just heard the most wonderful news! Boys would you like to share it?" Harry smiles innocently at us as if didn't just reveal to everyone we have a secret. "Darcey, how would you feel about having a little cousin?" Ashton asked softly as we've never done anything like this before. Her eyes shimmered like stars as she put together what we were saying as the younger ones looked at us confused.

   'Uncle Ashton and I are going to have a baby!'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Sorry its short just wanted to share Luke and Ashtons secret! Did you like Luke having a POV?  Were you shocked at the news? What should their marshmallow be?  What should Harrys babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR ALL OF THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!