3| Something Gotta Give

ShemarI got in the drivers seat of my Lambo truck and Nico was right next to me

Shemar
I got in the drivers seat of my Lambo truck and Nico was right next to me.

"Man you don't have nothing to say about none of this? How you know her Mar?" Nico asked annoyingly.

"Nigga, you don't remember the girl I walked to the car last night?" I said looking at him squinting.

Nico sat there in the passenger seat and thought back to the events of last night, as it took him a minute to recollect the events of what happened.
"Oh you mean fine lil shawty that you bagged?"

"Nah, not exactly bagged. More like, she peaked my interest." I said starting the car.

"Yo bro, if you want her say the word." He said nonchalantly playing wingman.

"Ion know if I want her yet, she's just very intriguing."

"Look at my nigga using fancy words and shit. You want her." Nico said looking at me with the dumbest face on in attempts to tease.

"If you wanna help me so bad, get me in a room with Jayda, a function something, then I'll go from there. We gotta head to the trap anyways. We got shit to handle." I said speeding down the main streets in attempts to get to my destination faster.

"My son Mar got a little crushy-crush" Nico said teasing me going back on the subject of Jayda.

"You dragging it my nigga, I'm not chasing no females. All I have go to is pop up and watch her come to me." I chuckled.
I knew I was lying to myself and was going to chase her. That's a raw vibe you don't come around often and I wanted that.

"Boy stop putting up a damn front." Nico said as we arrived at the trap.

I parked the car on the block and got out the car. As I walked closer to the trap and frequently checked my surroundings. Walking up to the trap, I seen Seno funny ass walking to dap me up.

"Yo Mar, that package is downstairs like you asked." Seno said to me.

"Good looks Seno, do me a favor and make sure them other niggas in the trap doing what they suppose to do, or light they asses up. I don't have time for they bullshit today." I said getting slightly agitated at the thought of some people.

"I gotchu bro." Seno said as he walked back in the trap. Seno was my left hand man. Nico was the right. Together, all 3 of us dominated NYC, and we was untouchable. No matter how many people tried to end our lives, we always handled business and came out on top.

I walked into the trap shortly after Seno, going downstairs into what we called the red room, the last place people usually see. I walked downstairs and Nico was there waiting with the Glock 9 in his hand and his finger on the trigger.

Nico walked over to me and started updating me. "Aii." I said, voice echoing throughout the empty basement.

I crouched down to the level of the nigga sitting in the chair spitting in his face. "Wake up nigga." I yelled  and slapped his face.