22| Chess Not Checkers

Jayda

I woke up later in the afternoon and felt Shemar wasn't in the bed, but I wasn't surprised

I sat up for a second and everything instantly spun as I got dizzy all of a sudden. After the dizziness all of the pain that I had before came back, concentrated all in one spot.

"You okay?" He said as he walked back into the room.

"No, I'm not, you don't think a graze would hurt this much."

"Well, it was a deep ass graze."

"Don't remind me."

"I mean I don't have to remind you the daily reminder is right there." He said being the sarcastic dickhead he is.

"I'll bust these stitches open beating your ass keep playing with me." I said as I mean mugged him walking to me.

"Relax mamas, what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know I'm not really hungry."

"You bugging. You gotta eat."

"Chick-Fil-A then, damn."

"See how easy that was? Tryna be all difficult." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Shut the fuck up." I said smirking and rolling my eyes.

"Yea yea, since I'm dressed imma run to Chick-Fil-A and you can text me what you want. Ik you still gotta get ready." He said as he now stood by the door proceeding to walk out.

"Who said I didn't want to go?" I said pouting slightly.

"Do you want to go?"

"Facts, I wanna go." I said as I attempted to swing my body out of the bed to sit up.

"Well you're not going."

"-Wait what?" I said stopping dead in my tracks now sitting up.

"You're not going. You just got sho-"

"Grazed..." I corrected him cutting him off.

"It was by a bullet though was it not?"

"Yea b-"

"Aht, okay then. You just got shot at and got a deep ass graze" he emphasized, "and that nigga Tone is still out there looking for you more than likely."

"Okay but I'm not afraid of him. He's not about to stop me from living my life." I said as I chucked.

"You being a little risky right now and I'm trying to take the right precautionary measures to make sure you're safe. I don't want nothing happening to you. With that being said, no. I'll be back."

"Ugh, you such a vibe killer." I said not even wanting to argue back.

"Yea okay. Text me what you want."