17| Make No Mistakes

Shemar

"Jayda get up." I said as I shook her body back and forth. She moaned sleepily and ignored everything I was doing.

"Jayda mamas, wake up." I said finally shaking her awake.

"Wow, this the first time I woke up to you near me and not outside hiding shit."

"Look I could care less if you mad right now. You wanna be included then get your fine little spoiled ass up." I said grabbing onto her feet about to pull her out the bed.

"Nigga I'm not spoiled, and, don't you even think about it. I will fuck you up. What I'm getting up for?"

"Rule 1, always be on go with me. No questions asked."

She sat up under the covers and gave me a perplexing look.

"I'm sorry, do I have to remind you what happened last night? Fuck you mean, I'm always on go."

"Then I suggest you get up, get ready, and calm your little ass down."

Jayda

"Aww look he's trying." I said sarcastically annoyed. The last thing I wanted a nigga to do was fuck with my sleep.

"It's either you calm down or I'll calm you down." He said to me like it was supposed to put fear in my heart.

"You not doing shit."

"You sure about that?" He said as he came in close proximity to my face.

"Positive." I said getting up and out of the way, and getting ready for whatever he had planned. I felt his eyes watch me as I walked to my closet pulling out some clothes for the day.

"When you're done staring you can exit stage left." I said pointing at the door. He got up, and I assumed that he was walking to the door but instead he stood behind me.

"Stop being mad at me." He said as he trailed kisses up the side of my neck and hugged my waist.

Shit I'm about to stop being mad at you keep doing that.

"Bro deadass leave me alone. You got me in this shit."

"Keep it a band, what if you didn't meet me? He would've been coming after you anyway. You knew about the nigga before I did. Sad to say but you deadass fucked him. It so happened that coincidences happen." He said to me calmly.

"You don't think if you hadn't come to my rescue that he'd really care? Shemar really think about it bro. He didn't involve me, until he seen you, cause he was plotting was he not?" I said turning around facing him.

"Then you were at my crib. Now I'm not just the ex, I'm fake the ex fucking his opp. That's probably why I'm here anyways. I wouldn't be surprised." I said just throwing the obvious out there.

"First off, no shit like that ever better come out your mouth bro, on god. You think if that was your "role" in all of this you'll be living in my crib? Honestly, do you regret one decision you made since you met me?" He said starring in my eyes.

"So what is my role Shemar? Hmm? What do you really want from me?"

"I want you to let me in Jayda. You got this big ass wall up cause of him but babygirl..." he paused. "I'm not gonna sit here and tell you how many times I'm feeling you no cap. Now fix the attitude and answer my question."

Babygirl?

He intensified his stare as he waited for my response.

"No."

"Okay, so chill."

"I answered your question now answer mine. What do you want from me? Why you doing all this? You didn't have to do none of the shit you did so why did you do it?"