23| Plotting & Scheming

Kwame"How y'all niggas miss that nigga? Y'all had one fucking job

Kwame
"How y'all niggas miss that nigga? Y'all had one fucking job."

"Nigga relax." Bubba said as he dashed through traffic into Queens.

"Nigga fuck you mean relax? You obviously don't want this nigga dead, that's all I'm hearing. You probab-"

"Nigga pipe the fuck down before I crash this car with everybody in this bitch speaking crazy like that. If we really wanna talk about it, you was shooting too nigga, so why you miss hm?"

"Nigga I'll kill you right now." I said pointing the gun to his head while he drove.

"K-Murda need to sit his ass the fuck down and Kwame needs to come back to reality. Who the fuck even came up with that lame ass name?" Tone said sitting in the back seat, causing me to instantly back down.
"You moving too hostile Kwame. Everything we do, they step closer and closer to them being dead. Just chill out. We gonna have everything we want in due time."

"I'm tryna get this shit done I'm tired of waiting. What's the next move?"
—————————————————

Jayda

"BABY!" I heard as the door slammed shut.

"I'm still upstairs." I said as I sat my body up with the pillows firmly behind me, preparing for my food that I've been waiting mad long for.

I opened up the bag and my mouth instantly got watery, so I know I was hungry as fuck.

"So, what's your problem?" I said as I noticed he was looking off, almost dazed off and thinking as he stood by the door.

"Nothing." He said as he sat on the bed.

"Shemar don't start hiding shit from me." I said pausing eating my food, and staring at him dead in his face as he looked down on the bed.

"How you know if I'm hiding something?" He said questioning my judgement.

"Because you...why would I tell you so you can lie and hide better?" I said as I stopped myself.

"I'm not, look... I just don't want you to stress, look at you already."

"We are in a stressful situation and it's only going to get worse if you don't spit it the fuck out." I said very calmly, hiding back a little bit of brought up anger.

We sat in quiet for 2 minutes, as I continued to eat my food and mind my damn business until he decided to say something. He was mad tense for no reason and just acting mad suspicious to me.

"Niggas shot at me, tryna do a drive by at the light, on my way to get you Chick-Fil-A." He said now looking at me.

"Okay," I said taking a moment to process what he just said. "are you okay first and foremost?"

"Facts, I'm gucci, I'm here, my car good I think maybe there's some scratches on her ion know. Whoever was shooting don't know how to shoot in traffic." He said as he loosened up and relax after saying something.