6| The Eye of the Storm

Shemar

"What's the status on these niggas man?"

"Yo I haven't been able to find anything on these niggas." Nico said to me.

"That's impossible."

I sat down in my office room in the trap with Nico and Seno, contemplating our next move. After I killed Kobe, the streets got really quiet, and nobody has heard anything. It was something telling me to keep digging.

"It's no way niggas gonna send little minute men and then just disappear. Someone is plotting." I said sitting back in the chair.

"Maybe killing him wasn't the best move bro." Nico said to me seriously.

"Look, if he said more are coming, more are coming. We just gotta be strapped and prepared. Imma do more digging because I know they waiting. It's just what the fuck are they waiting for?"

"For all that? shit they should've done it by now if they was smart." Seno said shrugging his shoulders and walking out the room.

"Yo call your sister see if she could get something. You know her nosey ass know everything."

"Already one step ahead of you nigga." I said dapping him up.

I looked through my contacts and called my sister.

"To what do I owe the pleasure brother?" Chyna said sarcastically.

Chyna was honestly my heart and joy, despite our on and off again relationship

Chyna was honestly my heart and joy, despite our on and off again relationship. She's my only other sibling and the only family that I had left after our parents got killed.

"Hello to you too Chyna, I missed you too Chyna."

"I miss you too brother how you been? Still treeshing?" She said giggling over the phone

"I was never treeshing don't jack that but I need you to do me a favor."

"I'm listening."

"I need you to listen to the streets for me sis. Niggas been plotting on us and now they all of a sudden disappeared but I'm not jacking that."

"Ugh, fine. Give me two days." She said seriously ass she hung up in my face.

Chyna had connections in the streets because that's what we grew up around, since that's what our parents what's involved in that's all we experienced. The only difference between me and her is, she's actually out there and she knows everyone's business, just because. I never cared for all of that.

You'd think Chyna would be the innocent girl who never crossed over to this lifestyle, but the truth is, she was ruthless. If she wanted information, she got it. She also helps me run shit from time to time, whenever she feels like getting her feet wet. The Morrison kids were the wrong ones to play with.