14| Hot Wind Blows

Jayda

Laying flat on my back, I woke up staring at a whole ceiling, rolling over to find myself in an empty bed.

I searched the bed for my phone, and looked at it to check what time it was, but I got easily distracted at all the text messages from the group chat.

D's Angels 🤍📍
Dion da Don🤪:
Don't tell me this bitch went M.I.A. on us.

Best Bitch💞✨:
JAYDAAAAAA! Bitch answer the phoneeee.

Before a I could even answer the text, I got a Group FaceTime coming in from the group chat.

"Damn can I wake up first?" I said as soon as the call connected with Dion and Sanaa.

"Bitch where have you been, and why do you look like, wait..." Dion said in shock.

"It hasn't even been that long what the fuck and look like what?" I said playing off what he was talking about.

"Girl you got fucked! You're oddly calm and not annoyed. And girl look at that hair!" Sanaa blurted out.

"No I didn't hoe, I literally just woke up. You dragging it mamas." I said as I tried to hide the smoke forming thinking about last night.

"Yes she did! We need to go out and fucking celebrate!" Sanaa said noticing, now yelling through the phone.

"I'm turning you down, you toooo fucking loud."

"Facts." I said agreeing with Dion.

"Shut the fuck up, we going out tonight, drop all your plans, I don't give not one single fuck."

"Okay I'm leaving now, y'all seen I'm alive bye! Muah."

"Wait n-"
I said kissing through the phone and hanging up before work either one of them could say another word.

Looking around the room, I realized I was the only one in the bed, yet again, seeing that Shemar wasn't there.

"Tuh." I said to my myself out loud, getting up to get in the shower. This was not what we doing. But then again that's not my nigga I'm dragging it.

I got up out the bed, walking to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, washing my face and getting in the shower. My body was sore from last night but I just had to push through it, although I'd rather be limp right now.

Getting dressed, I threw on something calm, about to go to the mall to find something to wear tonight. I felt in the mood to go out. I walked to the night stand with my underwear's in the drawer, and seen a note and money on the table, under the ashtray.

"Had to go handle something, go spoil yourself." I read out loud, grinning entirely too hard.

I put the note down, and finished getting ready throwing on a black one piece, a pink and black jacket, my off white fanny and my Balenciaga Triple S's.