Emergency

Emergency

Chapter 17

(Seth's POV~)

I felt pain spread throughout my entire body as I moved around. I could hear sirens ringing and people speaking.

"I didn't mean to hit him, the kid just came out of no where." A frantic voice cried while a few other people argued with the man. I tried to open my eyes to see who they were but then I heard a woman's voice suddenly telling me to not try to move.

I blacked out after that but woke up again to see bright lights fill my vision, when my eyes adjusted a bit I saw familiar white walls seen in hospitals, but why was I in a hospital? That's when I felt pain spread out through my body again and the memories of Darren with his ex-girlfriend.

"Out of my way this is my brother!" I heard a familiar voice shout franticly. I forced my eyes to stay open to see who it was and saw Josh looking down at me with so many feelings swimming in his eyes. "Seth it's me Josh. I need you to stay with me okay?"

I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying since I could only think of 1 thing before fell back into the darkness. "Darren... doesn't... love me."

(Darren's POV~)

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days ever. My dad throwing things at me saying he wouldn't have a gay son and to leave the house or be 'straight'. So I had to go back to a girl that cheated on me with my best friend who is dying of cancer and pretend to be someone I'm not. Ugh! I wanted to just leave this house, this whole life I had patched for myself and just leave it all behind so I could be with Seth in peace. But this was reality and reality is a little bitch.

My phone kept ringing while I was getting ready for bed so I grabbed it off my night stand to glance at the contact.

[Chris] it read. So I picked up and answered with with a sigh and hello.

"Dude you gotta get down to the hospital like right now!" He instantly shouted.

"You do know it's 10 at night and my parents are pissed at me right now, I can't. Besides why would I even go down there?" I asked running a hand through my hair and sitting at the edge of my bed.

"It's Seth, something's happened." He said hurriedly.

"Wait what happened? Is he okay?!" I asked.

"I don't know man but it looked bad. Like blood all over bad." He said before I quickly got out of my bed and grabbing my jacket.

"I'm on my way." I said before hanging up and running downstairs grabbing dad's keys off the kitchen counter.

"Honey, what are you doing?" My moms voice said from behind me.

"I'm sorry mom but it's an emergency-"

"What kind of emergency?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest and lifting a brow.

"My friend is in the hospital so I'm going to see him." I said. She looked at me suspiciously before grabbing the keys from my hand. "Mom!-"

"Shush. I know your father doesn't approve of this relationship but I would like to meet this boy before I agree with him." She said before walking towards the front door and held it open, "Well? Come on. Let's go!"

I ran out and quickly got in the passengers seat.

We arrived about 10 minutes later and I instantly went over to where Chris was sitting. "Where is he? Is he okay? Do you know what happened?"

"He's in surgery. They say he should be okay and it was a car accident." He answered before Josh walked over in a blue scrubs with some blood on it and you could tell he had been crying.

"The surgery went well. Luckily the car wasn't going to fast or he would've been more hurt or dead. For now he's sedated." He said looking at us then glared at me. "He mentioned you, Darren."

"What? What did he-"

"He said you no longer loved him." He said sternly and crossed his arms over his chest. I stared at him a bit shocked because I had no idea why he would say that.

"I never said that. I love him more then anyone."

"Well he seemed to think so. I'm sure you did another stupid thing to give him that idea." He accused.

"No! I love him! Why else would I have told my parents I was dating him!" I defended.

"Bull shit!" Josh yelled causing my mom to come to my defense.

"Don't speak to my son like that! Who do you think you are?!" She yelled.

"I am Seth's brother and doctor. I'm also these boys coach. And I will speak to him however I seem fit because lady your son has put my brother through hell." He explained rudely which just started another argument between them.

"Enough!" Chris yelled causing my mom and Josh to shut up and glare over at him. But he ignored them and went on, "We'll just have to ask Seth when he wakes up."

*************************************

WELP SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING. xD