This Kiss

This Kiss

Chapter 4

I was still shocked when the kiss was over... I mean the guy I liked... the guy who hated my guts... just kissed me. How was I supposed to react? When he was done kissing me he pulled back and said again "I really like you..."

     "Are you on crack?" I ask shocking him.

     "What? No! Are you?" He asks with a sarcastic tone.

     "No, I smoke pot." I say startling him. "Not literally, idiot." I assure him and start laughing.  

     "Shut up." He barks.  

     "I can't help it you actually thought I was serious." I laugh making him blush.

    "Seriously just shut up." Was all he said and his lips came crashing into mine only this time it wasn't just a peck... it was more passionate and rough. His tongue pushed against my lips wanting to enter and I let it. Feeling his tongue invade my mouth made me blush more and left me wanting more. I gripped his shirt tightly feeling very nervous at what was happening and he put his hand on my thigh slowly moving it up and down unsure of what to do with them. I started to push him away making him pout.  

     "I'm sorry... I need a minute to catch... my breath..." I assure him.  

    "Okay, then I'll kiss you somewhere else." he says quickly and starts kissing my neck making me moan.

    "Wait... I need a second..." I say nervously.     

    "Is this the first time you've made out with a guy?" he says in a teasing tone.    

    "No, actually... it's more like my first kiss with anyone." I say honestly. Then I felt his lips stop and he stared at me with a frown. 'Shit I shouldn't have said that now he thinks I'm pathetic.' I think to myself. "Sorry... I shouldn't have told you that. I must seem pathetic to you now."

   "You're a fucking idiot. You're more adorable than you were before." He said. Before I could reply his lips smashed into mine hungrily. Damn he could kiss!

(Darren's POV~) 

   Damn Seth is so hot. And even though he claims that this is his first kiss, he kisses really good. I don't know why I hated him so much. He's perfect. I want to just gobble him up. As I kissed him I felt him shudder and his hands move from my shirt to around my neck pulling me closer. I did exactly what he wanted moving my hands up his thighs to his waist and then his lower back pulling his body closer. I felt his back arch and I couldn't help but think that was cute.

    "Damn you're a pretty good kisser... for a first timer." I smirk as he blushes.

   "You're not to bad yourself... for a moron." He grinned. I should know better then to try to tease him because he's a total smartass... but that's one of the things I like about him. I really like Seth... but I don't know how he feels but I won't push it.

    "Hey, we should get you back to class... or the nurse. So let's go." I say changing the subject. He frowns... "Or we could stay here and you can keep playing. Your choice." He half smile but frowns again. "Umm... well I'm going to go because i have some stuff to do. So I'll see you later." And then I quickly walk off.

    I couldn't stay in that room for one more second because I was about to lose my self control and i didn't want to scare him. Even though he kissed me back he didn't give me a reply... i mean usually when someone says I like you they'll reply me too or will reject you. He did neither.

   As I walk down the hall I see my ex girlfriend and my friend Chris talking when suddenly she yells "I can't be with you anymore! I still love Darren!" Making me blush but then reality hits me... It doesn't matter if my feelings are returned I can't tell people I like a guy! So maybe I should get back with Claire and make out with Seth when we're alone.     

   When Chris left Claire I walked over to her and without thinking I kiss her and say "I still have feelings for you too."

(Seth's POV~)  

   I walk out of the theater feeling really happy and walk back to gym but on the way there I saw Darren again but only this time he was lip locked with his ex girlfriend...    

   "I still have feelings for you too." He said and she kissed him back. I felt my heart drop and my knees weaken as their lips touched. I've been beaten up and called names but never in my life have I felt this horrible... this heartbroken. Before I started to cry I ran away from them and out of the school.    

   As soon as I got home I ran to my room and balled my eyes out until I finally fell asleep. I woke up when I heard the front door slam.   

   "I'm home!" Josh yells.    

   "Good for you." I yell into my pillow.   

    "I got a call from your school... apparently you missed almost all your classes. Want to tell me why?" He said a bit worried.    "No. It doesn't concern you." I say coldly. Not wanting to even think about it.    

   "Don't give me that. I am your older brother and it is my job to-"   

    "No it's not! It's none of your business what I do! You're not my real brother! Nor are you in charge of me! I told you it does not concern you! So stay the hell out of it!!!" I yell getting out of my bed to slam the door in his but instead he slaps me right in the face hard. I lose my balance and fall to the floor making my shirt rise up revealing my bruises. Before I could cover them his eyes widen.

"What the... who-who did this to you?!" He asks worriedly. I just look away from him not wanting to answer his question.  

    "No one...I... ahh... fell." I lie.  

    "Only a complete idiot would believe that! Now tell me! What the hell is going on!" He demands.   

    "Fine I got beat up and almost had to suck the guys dick! And today Darren kissed me but then kissed his ex girlfriend so I left school! You happy now?! Can I be left alone?!" I shout at him. Making his face turn red from all the anger that's forming.    

   "Why didn't you tell me this?! Why the fuck would I be happy?! I will not leave you alone! Not when you need me most!" He yells and hugs me. I feel his tears through my shirt and then suddenly i gave in and cried too. It's funny how we'll be arguing one minute and then hugging the next. But that's okay with me because he was right... I needed him most right now and I knew I need to start comunicating more...   

    The next day I went to my first period with blood shot eyes and a sore body. I sat down in my seat and when Darren walked in he sat next to me.  

     "Hey." He whispered in my ear making me blush but then I felt my heart tighten... So I quickly got up and asked Mrs. Owen's if i could play a song, "Watcha Say", on the piano. She allowed me to so I did, making sure Darren heard it.

Thank you for reading!

Please comment because I love to hear your input. ♥

Music by: Jason Derulo-Watcha Say