Early Riser

Early Riser

Chapter 11

(Seth's POV~)

Waking up was like hell for me. I was not a morning person at all. I hated waking up to the blinding sun and the annoying birds outside my window's constant chirping but when you wake up next to your boyfriend all curled up on a sofa you can't help but be an early riser. I shook him lightly and when he didn't wake I got a brilliant idea. I slipped out of his arms and went to the kitchen and grabbed 2 pans and walked back to stand over him.

"Darren. Wake up." And when he didn't I started clapping the pans together and shouted, "Rise and shine!"

His eyes shot open and he quickly grabbed the pans to stop the clapping. "I'm up! I'm up!"

I laughed so hard at the look on his face. It was fucking priceless. It took a minute for him to adjust to what was happening before he put the pans on the floor and pulled me on to the couch then climbed on top of me and said, "You're gonna pay for that."

"I already did. They were buy one get one free at Walmart." I smirked before he started tickling me making me start giggling hysterically and gasping for air.

"Say you're sorry." Daren smirked as I wiggled beneath him.

"O-okay! I-I'm sorry!" I giggled before he finally stopped but stayed on top of me and stared. "W-what?"

"Just thinking."

"Could you do that off of me. I'm tiny and you're ass is crushing my pelvis."

"For a kiss I will." He grinned making me blush before I pulled his neck down so my lips could reach his giving him a quick peck before pulling away. He grinned and got off me. "We should get ready."

"Yeah...you can use Josh's shower if you want one and borrow some of his clothes." I said getting up to be tackled by Alfred. He was a heavy sleeper also but seemed to have not heard the pans earlier.

"Come on Alfred, I gotta get ready." I giggled as he licked my cheek and ran over to where Darren stood chuckling. He immediately stopped and fear showed on his face before Alfred tackled him and licked him also.

"Eww..." He muttered in disgust but then smiled and rubbed behind his ears which had Alfred hanging his tongue out and panting happily at the attention. I smiled at the scene before going to my bathroom to take a short shower. After that I put on my favorite navy blue and white striped shirt with a white vest on top, some dark red skinny jeans that hugged my butt perfectly and some navy blue Docksiders. I added a few rubber wrist bands that said Linkin Park, Usher, Live & Love, Pride and a few purchased ones for a cause. I checked myself in the mirror before grabbing my things and leaving my room.

I walked out to find Darren sitting on the sofa comfortably. He now wore a loose black tank top with red and white words spelling out OBEY, some red shorts and black sandals. His hair was messy as usual and some black ray ban sunglasses were sitting on top of his head.

"You look cute." Darren winked at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Thanks. You look especially moronic today."

He smirked and pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the tip of his tongue worked it's way into my mouth. I gripped his hair tightly causing him to moan against my lips before moving his mouth down my jaw line until he reached my neck. His tongue ran across my neck causing me to quickly snap out of it and push him away.

"Stop..." I said panting.

"Did I do something wrong?" Darren asked with a confused look plastered on his face.