Oh Shit

Oh Shit

Chapter 20

(Garret's POV~)

"Come again?" Carlos stared at me wide eyed. I knew he'd have this look.

"That...man is my...father." I forced those words out of my mouth. Father. What a fucking joke. What kind of father rapes his son?! I glanced over at Carlos who still was sitting like a statue with his eyes and mouth wide open. I was too afraid to speak. I felt so much pain just thinking about what my father did.

"What happened...?" Carlos asked which just made this even more harder to say.

I shook my head, trying to not think about that... that monster.

"Why is that important Carlos?" I snapped at him.

"Well... I just feel like I should know." He scratched his head.

"Well you don't." I snapped again rolling my hands into fists. I took money out of my pocket and slammed it on the table as I got up. "I'll find my own way home."

Then I walked out ignoring whatever Carlos said. I just wasn't ready to tell him. I wasn't ready to tell anybody.

I walked to coffee shop near the mall and ordered some coffee before sitting by the window. I put in my ear plugs to play Dreamcatcher by Whether I, and pulled my knees up to my chest leaning on the couches arm. I let myself drown in coffee and music.

An hour seemed to go by when suddenly someone tapped my knees. I looked over to see Alec. My shoulders fell in disappointment. Not Carlos. I took out my headphones so I could hear him speak.

"Fancy meeting you here." He smiled which seemed to relax me. I smirked a bit at him and nodded. "So something up? You look down."

"...issues." I hesitated.

"That's pretty vague. Care to clarify this issue?" He asked. And as if on cue the tv switched on to another news report about that monster. So I pointed at the screen. Alec followed my finger furrowing his eyebrows in confusion the whole time he listened to the report.

He glanced back at me still in confusion so I sighed, "My father."

His eyes widen for a minute before he snapped out of it. "Wow that's really tough. Are you scared he's coming after you?"

His response startled me because he actually could tell. I nodded stiffly biting my lip.

He reached his hand out to touch my face. I flinched but stayed still before he pulled me into a hug. "You're safe I promise."

I felt like crying. No I was about to cry. I shook my head against Alec's chest and said, "I'll never be safe. I can't get rid of that monster."

He just stared at me worriedly hugging me tighter.

I stayed quiet not wanting to say anymore. I don't want people to know all the shameful things that happened. Alec suddenly released me and placed his hands on my shoulders dipping his head down to look me directly in the eye. "There's more?"

My eyes widened as I choked on a sob. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"It's okay, Garret." Alec pulled me into another hug."I understand. It's going to be okay he'll never touch you again. I promise."

I let myself cry quietly into his shoulder while he petted my head.

"Do you have a ride home?" He asked still hugging me as I shook my head to answer. "Alright then how about I take you home. You should get back and get some sleep."