Life's a BITCH

Life's a BITCH

Chapter 13

(Seth's POV~)

So much had been happening these past few days that I could barely keep up. I'm not used to how close Darren and I had gotten. I mean I'm not used that whole rubbing my bottom half against another guys or having a tongue in my mouth but I found myself wanting more and more which scared me.

I was still at Darren's house because my brother demanded I stay here while he takes care of Mason and his sidekick. Darren wanted to stay with me but Josh kept on saying if he didn't show up for practice he was running an extra 20 laps. So he went to school against his will. I was relieved, honestly. I was more embarrassed then I have ever been but there was also a part of me that wanted him to stay, too.

"Ugh, so confusing." I muttered aloud as I got out of Darren's bed. Oh, yeah we slept next to each other the whole night. Darren snored the whole night as I was wide awake thinking like I always do. I let out a sigh as I walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I looked at the pictures on his fridge seeing a cute little Darren with who I'm guessing was his mother. She had bright blue eyes and dark brown curls just like Darren and another had him and his father who the same masculine face and plump lips as Darren, though one thing stood out. They weren't smiling in any photos.

Darren had mentioned him and his parents aren't very close... but I thought they'd be happy when they did see eachother.

I heard the front door slam causing me to jump and break out of my thoughts. I peeked to the front door expecting to see Darren but was shocked to find his mom and dad. Uh oh. I quickly grabbed my phone texting Darren that his parents were home but he didn't reply back. "Great." I muttered aloud shoving my phone back in my sweatpants pocket. I saw them getting closer so I backed up accidentally bumping into a random little table holding a lamp until it swayed as I reached out to catch it, managing to fall in the process.

"Did you hear that?" His mom asked while his father groaned in annoyance. What the fuck, she was just asking a question.

"No, Martha. I didn't hear anything besides your wonderful voice." He replied with full on sarcasm then walked in to find me and the lamp I was holding. So to lighten the mood I pulled an 'act natural' pose with lamp. "Who the hell are you?! I'm calling the police, you thief!"

Guess that didn't help. "That's not necessary sir. I'm a friend of your sons."

"My son isn't friends with rebellious morons like you! Get out of my house!" He demanded causing me to laugh at thus new description of me. "The hell you laughing at you druggie?!"

"D-druggie? Oh my god-" I could barely say anything as I started laughing harder. "I'm sorry it's just I've never once been called rebellious, moronic or a druggie before so pardon my hysterical laughing."

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Seth. I stayed here last night after an incident at school and Darren took me here." I answered.

"Oh! I remember you,Darren had asked me if he could have a friend stay the night." Martha said causing her husband to look at her with wide eyes.

"Martha, it's rebellious trouble makers like him that cause our sons grades go down!" He yelled pointing at me.

"Excuse me but you've misunderstood something-" I started to say before he slapped me hard across the face.

"Get the hell out of my house you fucking dyke!" He shouted as Martha tried to calm him down but I quickly ran out of there feeling tears fall out of my eyes. I could barely even walk but I managed to, I don't know why I was so weak now a days but I knew why I took his dad's words to heart. They were the exact words Darren had used. I called and texted Darren a few times to let him know what had happened but he didn't pick up so I walked towards an empty park when I saw one thing I wish I hadn't seen. Chris.