𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚈𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 - 𝙴𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

---

---

The room was hot and heavy with the stench of sex in the air. You weren't keen on sneaking around behind your husbands back but this was different. With him you felt different.

You lied on your back, senses still hazy from your erratic behavior earlier that night.

"Jean."

He ignored you, rushing to pull up his suit pants.

"Where are you going?" You asked. He raised his eyebrow and threw on his undershirt. "My wife cooked dinner. I have to go."

You sighed and pouted. "Stay just a bit longer."

"No."

"Please."

"Y/N cut it out! Go back to your husband." He went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jealousy. That's what you were feeling. He was busy washing you off in the bathroom. You wanted to spend more time with him. Or was it the fact that you were finding a reason not to go home tonight.

Things were supposed to be platonic. You didn't belong to him and he didn't belong to you. Guess who got attached.

Maybe you could make him stay. Sitting up you reached down to the floor and scooted your purse open until a bottle of perfume popped out. Cautiously you looked at the bathroom door while shaking the bottle.

Climbing over the bed you searched until found his button up shirt. You held the shirt up to smell it then you started spraying. After that you shook the shirt in the air so it could get rid of the strong smell. He wouldn't be able to tell though.

The door opened and you swiftly threw the bottle back to your side of the bed and you sat up on your knees holding his shirt.

"Okay. You can check out. I'm going to text you." Jean grabbed his button up from your hands.

You looked at him expectantly to make sure he didn't notice. At least not until he was gone.

He didn't

"Okay that's fine." You winked and smiled at Jean. He smiled slightly then made his way to the door. "Hey baby i'm on my way home now-"

Sighing, you sat back down on the bed and looked at your naked body in the mirror. "What the fuck am I doing?"

---

You pulled into the driveway of your home in the suburbs and fixed your lipstick in the car mirror. The lights on the car flickered and you walked up the concrete stairs of the home. "Honey, I'm home."

"Hello love," Your husband beamed at your arrival. As you hugged him you noticed him take in a big breath. "You smell so fresh as always my dear."

"Oh stop it Erwin." You reached up and ruffled the blond's hair. "I made you dinner. It may not be as hot because you came late but, it should be warm enough." He grabbed your hand and guided you to the dinner table. "Oh this is so nice sweetheart," You gasped. "I love you so much."