𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊 𝙿𝚝. 𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗

---

---

"Levi Levi Levi!"

He stood against a tree with his arms crossed. "PLEASEEEEE!" You whined.

Levi sighed and stripped off his scouts jacket, which left him in a tight white shirt that stuck onto his figure.

You kept bouncing in excitement, you finally got the captain to agree, and he looked good.

Historia cheered as you and the captain walked up to the red flag posted on the track.

"You know the rules right Captain?" Levi sent a glare at Annie and she didn't hesitate to roll her eyes.

"Okay. On your mark....get set...GO!" Annie blew the whistle and the Captain started sprinting down the track next to you.

"Oh my gosh! They're tying!." Historia beamed. "Money on Levi!" Ymir yelled.

A shadow overcast the two girls. The infamous trio had come to watch. Eren had his hands on his hips, head following as you started to fall slightly behind Levi.

"What's gotten into him? He never wants to play around with us." Eren asked.

Historia and Ymir both turned their heads, ignoring the boy. "I have faith in Y/N!" Armin shouted.

"Hell yeah!" Historia stood and high fived the blond boy.

"Shit." You heaved as Levi crossed by the red flag before you. You panted and slowed down, placing your arms over your head to catch your breath. "Dammit!"

"No sore losers. Give me ten." Levi said.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! It wasn't a real race."

Eren walked down the hill, causing you and Levi to stop talking and look towards him.

"Down for another round Captain?" He challenged.

"Now I would like to see this one." Reiner walked up next to Armin and smirked.

"Winner gets a day off of training. With a person of their choosing. No backouts."

Levi folded his lips in, you knew he was "holding in laughter", mentally.

Levi said nothing and walked up to the red flag again, kicking out his shoes to prep himself. Eren dramatically outstretched his arms on both sides. "Eat dust Captain."

Annie sighed and held the whistle in her mouth. "On your mark....get set...GO!" Eren took off running but Levi stood still kicking his legs out.

"CAPTAIN?!" You shouted.

Levi huffed and started jogging after Eren. "Oh my gosh!" You drug your hands along your cheeks.

"Y/N he just violated your winning streak. Eren will be the one eating dust." Ymir stated. The newly formed crowd burst out laughter.