𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 - 𝙴𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

---

---

Not only were you short, but you felt exhausted. This isn't what you expected when they said they would send you back to the mortal realm. Everywhere you walked, people saluted and froze in fear. You then learned that you were inside the body of a well respected Captain. Captain Levi.

Also known for being Erwin's right hand man.

"Captain. The Commander needs you in his office immediately."

You still weren't used to being called Captain, so for a few seconds you had to pause and process. "Oh- Right. Yes I'm coming." You walked out of the tent and went over to the larger one. Inside sat a desk, similar to the one he had at his castle.

He stood with his back facing you, looking at a large map on a post. He still stood around 6 feet, but you were now way more shorter than him. "Ar-Win!" You caught yourself quickly, but this didn't go unnoticed by him. "What?"

"Commander...Erwin I meant." You curled your lips, into a smile, but apparently it looked more so of you flashing your teeth. Erwin had an horrified look on his face. "Are you feeling alright Captain?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Erwin looked you up and down, humming in response. He then walked over to his desk and held up a tattered cloth that had a symbol sewed into it. "We found an undercover soldier last night. He was wearing this."

You walked over and scanned the cloth, trying to remember why it looked so familiar. "Did he talk?"

"No. So we just executed him. He's definitely working with the foreign army."

"Do we know the Commander's name?"

Erwin shook his head and walked back over, sticking a pin into the map. "We need to move here. We're closer to their camp so we need to avoid an overnight ambush."

You nodded and watched him pace around with his face scrunched up in thought. "We also need to come up with a strategy for facing their general head on." He then turned towards you. "I can count on you to do that correct?"

"Of course. I won't let you down."

"You're a good man Levi.

---

Back at the castle Petra and Rico were busy tending to your shell of a body. All color had been drained from your skin and your pupils were glazed over white. They quickly moved your body to Ares bathroom, where the water was sure to preserve the youth in your body. That was the secret to looking so good. The water came straight from River Styx, and that was how the gods kept their youthful looks.