𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 - 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Tw// Blood, Graphic Descriptions, Sexual Suggestions, Kidnapping

Inspired by Lady Dimetrescu from Resident Evil Village, and Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw

---

---"You know I'm digging the new look

---
"You know I'm digging the new look." The tanned female said, leaning back in the driver's seat fiddling with her girlfriends hair. "Well I wanted to try something different...i'm glad you like it." The blonde shyly said. Ymir lingered in those wide and watering blue eyes. "Come here." She said leaning in to Historia.

Before they made contact Historia pulled back and looked outside the car window. "Did you hear that?"

Ymir groaned and grabbed Historias chin and pulled her back. "There's nothing out there okay?" She tried leaning in once again, but the blonde pulled away and shifted up in her seat. "Maybe there's animals around. Ymir take me to a motel!" She said.

"Historia. No. Come on, there's nothing out here! I don't have the money. We'll be fine here."

"The sign said no trespassing okay! Clearly we're not supposed to be here." She argued back. Historia sat up on her hands and looked at Ymir with a concerned look. Ymir knew that her girlfriend was jumpy, and it was worse that she brought her out to a new unknown location that the both of them were unfamiliar with.

"I'll go check....if that makes you feel better." Ymir tapped against Historias thigh. "Please?"

Ymir pulled down the visor and fixed her ponytail in the mirror before stepping out the car. It was a dark foggy night, and you could barely see through the thick foresty setting, even if you held your hand directly in front of you.

Ymir started walking forward, not too far away from the car, but far enough to hear her surroundings rather than the humming of the car engine. "YMIR!" She heard her girlfriend shriek.

Ymir turned and started sprinting towards the car. Historia was nowhere to be seen and the car door was left open. "FUCK! HISTORIA!" She screamed while looking around for any sign of her girlfriend.

The bushes behind her started to rustle, and in that moment she scrapped the idea of looking for Historia and sprinted. Sprinted through the trees until: "FUCK!" She cried out as she tripped. She looked down to see that her leg was caught in a large bear trap.

She sat in shock for a few moments until her shrill voice echoed throughout the forest. The trap had clasped on to the bone, and there was no one for miles to come. The bushes rustled in front of her this time, a man, wearing an apron and an animal skull emerged from the shadows. He held a single candelabra in front of his face as he approached Ymir. "Please?" She whimpered as he bent down to inspect the damage.

She could see his narrow grey eyes through the skull, before he shifted and the candle got blown out.

---