𝙼.𝙸.𝙻.𝙵 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆!!!) - 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Tw//Sexual Content

---

---

Monday 9:45 AM

Marco: Armin

Marco: Armin get up!!!

Marco: ARMIN!!!

Armin: It's too early for this

Marco: Dress nicely and come over now!

Armin: Marco I don't feel like it

Marco: My dad has a new girlfriend

Armin: On my way

---

Armin groaned and hopped out of bed, looking out of his window at the large backyard filled with nicely cut topiaries and ponds. After a few moments of his consciousness settling in, he walked over to his large walk-in closet and decided to put on a silk button up with dress pants. And for the sake of Marco's request, he unbuttoned the two top buttons on his shirt and threw on a Coach belt.

"Mr. Arlert are you ready for your breakfast?" He heard one of the maids call from outside of his room door. "Tell father I won't be joining this morning. I'm going over to the Bodt's today."

"Yes sir."

Armin walked over to his door and opened it up to his grand staircase. Yes, his family was rich, richer than rich, filthy rich, and it was all he ever knew. He currently was attending a private college that wasn't so far from home with his best friend Marco.

They have been inseparable since birth, even their parents went back to elementary school. They lived in a beautiful gated community that only the elite stayed in, and on occasion you could see the average A list celebrity walking their dog.

The thing the two boys had in common, was that they stayed humble. No matter how much they had or how much they made, they never tended to verbally brag. But their clothes and latest tech spoke for them.

Armin found himself climbing into a golf cart, and riding at least a few blocks down to Marco's place. They didn't have "blocks" in this gated community but the properties were so large it was hard to get anywhere by foot.

"Armin my brother!" He saw Marco standing in front of his house with open arms. He wore a similar outfit to Armin, but his shirt wasn't tucked in and he wore Gucci instead of Coach. Armin stepped out of the golf cart and was immediately met with Marco's arm around his neck. "Listen man, she's....a total hottie-"