𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 - 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

1/2 requested by: @AngelicaBeredo

Tw//Cheating, Sexual Content

---

---

Freshly brewed Earl Grey filled your nose. Your body was engulfed in warmth and your neck tickled, feeling his breath against it.

"Anything that's relevant to me?" He asked, referring to the newspaper you were reading. You didn't know, but he was staring at you intently, lovingly. The two of you had been dating for a few months now, secretly. It started off with a few longing stares, then hand grazes in the hallway. It was painful waiting for one or the other to make a move, but eventually, the captain could no longer hold in his tendencies.

"Why don't you read it yourself Levi?"

"I'm too busy looking at you."

You crumpled the newspaper and scrunched your face up attempting to hide a smile. Whenever he spoke to you, you got a tickling feeling in your stomach. He knew that too, often teasing or smirking about it. These moments made you believe that the cold and harsh nature of the man was something you made up in your mind.

"Word is that Captain Levi is going soft on us." You leaned back, body stretched across Levi's crossed legs. "Well, it's mainly your fault Cadet."

"Don't blame me." You reached up and intertwined your hand with his that rested on the arm of the couch. "Levi...do you want to find a cabin to stay in for winter break?"

Levi shifted and squeezed your hand, staring blankly at the wall ahead of him. "Just the two of us?"

"We can."

The two of you still had ways to go in your relationship, haven't yet reached the level of sexual intimacy that many would've had by now. The past few months have been filled with evident tension between you two. But your goal wasn't far from reach, this winter break you would learn to please your man.

And please him right.

—-

"Y/N! The gang is going to stay in a hotel in Stohess, and Jean's mom is going to cook for them, I'm in if you are." Sasha said. The two of you were currently walking down the halls, skipping a meeting Erwin had called for earlier. This was a ritualistic thing done each time he called for a meeting, since they got repetitive. The two of you were known troublemakers, but the thrill of being caught made it all the more fun. "I'm staying in a cabin near Trost. I want to get out of the city."