𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊 𝙿𝚝. 𝙸𝙸 (𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗)

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚆𝙲: 𝟹𝚔
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚈/𝙽 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚆𝙲: 𝟹𝚔𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚈/𝙽 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

----------------------------------------------------

"I hate him!" You shouted, punching Annie's open hand. "I hope Mikasa breaks his heart."

Annie had a smug look on her face. She didn't have to say a word, and she wouldn't because she didn't want to rub it in your face. But...she told you so.

You had been vulnerable around him, and that's what hurt you the most. You allowed yourself to open up to him, and you had let your mind run wild, and think too far ahead. Just from a kiss.

"Men will never be worth a damn." Annie said, catching your final blow. "We need to focus on getting recruited, not kissing on boys."

You removed your fist from her enclosed hand and sighed. This is what you loved most about Annie, her determination. She always kept her eye on the prize, eliminating any and all distractions from her life.

"Boys are so overrated!" An arm found its way around your shoulder. You recognized the woman's voice. "What do you want?" You narrowed your eyes at Ymir. Ymir never came around unless she wanted something, which made her timing even more suspicious.

"Aw, can I not talk to my friends every once in a while?"

"Friends?" You and Annie said in unison.

Ymir bounced her leg then looked back. "Fine," she huffed. "Christa was worried so I promised to check up on you."

You made hand motions to mock Ymir. She furrowed her brows. "Just sit with us for lunch from now on okay? Both of you. Apparently the Commander is coming to pay us a visit at dinner."

The commander?! You didn't realize how close recruitment day was. You remembered Annie had mentioned an interest in the Military Police. You frowned, thinking about parting from her. Ymir left and went to go find Christa again.

Annie began walking off and you followed. While walking you glimpsed at the other trainees, and made eye contact with Eren. He seemed....sad.

Bullshit.

He wasn't sad. Nor did he feel bad. He had no right to feel bad when he pushed you away. He made his choice. And it wasn't you.

At dinner, the survey corps paid a visit, to answer questions and encourage people to join, like the other two regiments did. You didn't want to speak to the commander, or the squad leader because you had already made up your mind about joining.