𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚒 - 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆!!!)

---
A short note before you read, this is my first WLW short, or story. I do hope that I represented this community well. I do not intend to offend anyone, so if there happens to be any stereotypical fronts, or triggers I may not be aware of, please call me out on it. But I do hope you guys enjoy this story.

-persefolley

---

---

"Y/N order for table six!"

You swayed over, grabbing the trays of food and balancing them on your bicep, as you smiled at the locals and tourists who had come to dine at the small restaurant.

After a horrible experience with drug addiction and abusive boyfriends you found yourself fleeing to Hawaii, eventually coming to terms that you'll be hiding away for a while. Now you work on the island while staying in a rehabilitation home in the mountains not too far away.

You've been working to get your mental health right, and to control the hunger that dared to drag you back into the pit of addiction. But the haunting fact that everything you built here in Hawaii could come crashing down at any moment, motivated you to keep pushing. "Just a little longer." You kept telling yourself

"Y/N take this one outside, make it quick." Your boss said.

It wasn't the norm for you to take orders outside, or for anyone to order to go, but you still grabbed the brown bag and made your way outside.

In the parking lot, there were bikers conversing. Three men, Three women. "Order for Ackerman?" You asked. A black haired man stepped off his bike and snatched the bag from your hands. "Shut up. We're the only ones in the lot." He spat. He then walked over to a girl who had a similar hair color and cut, and handed her the bag.

"Okay..." You trailed off and started walking away.

"You're new." The blonde man spoke up.

"Not necessarily." You mumbled.

"Druggie from New York right?" You heard a woman's voice call out. "Excuse me?" You yelped, trying to process if you actually heard those words come out of someone's mouth.

"Cut it out." The quiet one in the middle said. She kicked up her stand and revved her bike, "Let's go." She said before speeding off down the road.

The others glared at you before hopping onto their own bikes and driving off. You stood dumbfounded in the middle of the lot. How did they know? And who the fuck were they?! You probably should've taken Hannes's advice. But if the bikers knew, that meant everyone knew, and that would explain why everyone was so nice to you off the bat, right?

You stormed back into the restaurant and rang the bell that was resting in the chef's window. "Hannes, what is up with those bikers? Who the fuck are they?" He chuckled and flipped a burger off the grill and onto a bun. "The Ackerclan? They're bikers, why?"