𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Requested by: @AngelicaBeredo
Tw//Police Brutality(ish)

---

R/N - Random name

---

---

You could barely contain your excitement while putting on your sandals. Outside, the charming and handsome Jean Kirstein was waiting to take you on your first official date.

You had met Jean when he saved you, during the attack on Trost. You were on the brink of death, being crushed inside the hands of a titan. An angel fell from the sky that day. Picking you up by the waist and swinging you to safety.

Other than your father, he was the only other person who visited you in this hospital. He was concerned about your mental state since you didn't express fear not once during the ordeal. In the hospital you joked with him, laughed with him, and became very close.

It did take some time to get used to his flirty nature. But, he made you feel, and that's all that mattered.

It was a warm summer day. And Jean was going to take you to a farm in order to have a picnic. He held onto one cotton blanket while you brought along a single woven basket.

"Jean."

"Y/N."

The energy between you two caused you both to get lost in each other's eyes. You felt the heat rise to your cheeks and Jean quickly turned around before you saw his entire face go pink.

"I know...it's not the fancy dinners you and your families are used to but, I managed to find a ride to the farm."

"Jean, it doesn't matter how we get there, i'll enjoy myself no matter what."

Jean was truly your hero, so he should know better than to doubt himself around you. Around him you felt like a normal girl, not the rich girl who relies on her daddy to get whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

"I paid a little extra so we wouldn't have to walk a long way there.

"Jean...you didn't have to."

"But I wanted to." He smiled. You placed the basket in the back of the cart and then got picked up by the armpits by Jean and placed in the cart. "Is it comfortable? Not too itchy is it?"

"No it's fine, I can handle a little itchiness."

---

The ride was quiet, watching the birds fly overhead and the city become scattered, until the two of you made it out to the countryside.

"Crap, I didn't think it would be this crowded." Jean groaned, adjusting his fedora and picking up the blanket and basket from the cart. You hopped out and scanned the crowded field. "Oh Maria, do you think we'll find a good spot?" You turned to Jean, who wiped his head and sighed. "There!" he pointed. "A tree, and it has some shade, I'll run and get the spot before anyone else can."