𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝚝. 𝙸𝙸 - 𝙴𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

---

---

Today was the day you finally got to spend some time with Ares. Half of the week had already passed, and you wanted to prove you were worthy of being his wife. More so worthy of staying alive.

There was a planned brunch with Ares and one of his relatives; it was impossible to know who since Zeus had lots of offspring.

Rico was working on your hair, and Petra was adding the final touches to your corset. You wore a simple grey corset dress that reached your knees. It was ruffled at the top and tight at the bottom, hugging your hips and thighs. Your hair was straightened and pinned back, so the long strands wouldn't get in your face.

"Is he ready?"

"Yes, he is waiting in the grand staircase." Nanaba answered.

You walked out of the room with Nanaba and found Ares waiting at the bottom of the stairs wearing a similar grey colored suit. "You look nice." You complimented. He looked up from his watch and stared as you walked down the stairs. "Is there something wrong?" you asked.

"No." He turned and started for the door. "Don't make me wait that long ever again."

---

After for what felt like hours, the carriage pulled up to a similar stone brick castle, that had blue and red flora surrounding it. You heard Ares grunt beside you to complain that it was "too bright." Even though you believe that he was just color sensitive from being in the dark all the time.

The feeling of intensity subsided after you noticed Armin, standing hand in hand with a taller blonde woman. This had to be Athena.

"Long time no see brother." The woman greeted as Ares stepped out of the carriage. He then walked to the opposite carriage and picked you up by the armpits, lowering you onto the ground. "Y/N, I've heard so much about you." She said as you walked up the steps towards her.

"Really?" You acted surprised. "Yes, Armin tells me the two of you bumped into each other in the market the other day."

You giggled and nodded. "Yes, we did. He's a very sweet guy."

"I agree." She smiled.

'Athena was super sweet, you could see why Armin gushed about her so much the other day, it seemed like it was a match made in Olympus. The four of you started walking, and behind her you took in her godly presence. You didn't know if it was on purpose or not, but she wasn't the same size as Ares. She was around the same height as Armin, a tad bit taller. But Ares was dramatic, and he stood seven feet, which was never normal, for a mortal at least.