𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝚝. 𝙸𝙸 - 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

2/2 Requested By: @AngelicaBeredo
Tw// Mentions of Cheating

---

---

"I can't love a cheater."

The lie you told that day was eating you from the inside out. You had never seen him so empty, but you felt it too. You had to have restraint. You did regret it though, you did still love him.

For the rest of that trip, everyone walked on eggshells. You did put on a front, enjoying the games you played with Sasha and Hange. It made things worse that Renee didn't leave, it seemed like she was trying to fill in your spot. She was waiting on the opportunity to swoop Levi off his feet. She's the reason things came to an end. Even if she wasn't the only one to blame.

You were angry, watching her follow him like a lost dog. When he sat and drank tea, she was right across the table from him. When he sat on the couch to stare idly at the fire, she sat right next to him, arm propped up staring at him. Sasha noticed the interactions, and she didn't hold back from spitting petty comments.

The only time you allowed yourself to glaze over the incident was his birthday. Of course nothing went to plan since you two broke up. You made him a cake, but didn't allow him to caress you while decorating it. The gift that you had planned to give him, well, the idea was now scrapped. You planned to enjoy your first time with him, but cheated and you decided that this was no longer a one on one trip.

Everyone went back to the HQ separately, afraid that another outburst would happen. You had never acted out of line before. Especially for some Corporal dick.

Hange's squad worked closely with Levi's cadets, so you avoided meeting with them at all costs. You came after hours to get a recap of the plans discussed earlier in the day.

"Y/N, you're going to have to stop coming when it's curfew." Hange scolded. "No. I refuse to be in the same room as him."

"You need to learn how to separate your work life from your personal life."

"I CAN'T!" You slammed your hands against the table startling your superior. She should've known that Levi was your personal and work life. Hange sighed and shook her head, disappointed at the way you had been acting for the past few days. "Fix it. Y/N. I can't have you distracted any longer."

You were offended at the matter. Storming out of the office to get away from Hange. You didn't understand how you just got cheated on and no one seemed to understand. They all swept it under the rug like nothing happened.

What you weren't happy to see was Levi bumping into you, and then Reneé bumping into Levi.

You looked between the two and folded in your lips. Swerving past them and allowing the tears to fall from your face. He still kept that bitch around him after all that happened?