𝚁𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Requested by: @AngelicaBeredo
S4 spoilers!!!

---

---

Being an honorary Marleyan was both a blessing and curse. You were glad that you were recognized for everything you did for the country. The downside was, no matter what you sacrificed, you would never be fully accepted in society. In the military you had the lowest kills on the battlefield. You were ignored often by other soldiers, and you had no family left.

The one person you had, was Porco. Your boyfriend. The power you two held when you were together...was ethereal.  On the battlefield, you trusted yourself to do reckless things, because soon the ground would crumble and disassemble when his jaw titan would appear and kill anyone in the vicinity, except you. He was usually praised for his efforts on obliterating the enemy, but you were right there. You might as well be invisible. That's how it went for you each time, whoever else was near, would get the credit. But all that mattered, is that you had your band. You pretty, yellow, band.

"Y/N, come in here and drink with me." Porco walked over and sat on a crate, holding a wine bottle. Tonight the crew was celebrating another victory, in which you were held hostage for a while. If it wasn't for Porco coming back for you, you wouldn't be on this train, heading home.

You grabbed the bottle that Porco was holding, and took a sip from it. "Thank you, but I'm fine out here. I have no one to talk to."

"I'm there."

"Untilllll you get pulled away by your friends."

He sighed and snatched the bottle from your hands. "You're no fun." You frowned slightly watching him walk away. You knew you weren't the socialite. But he should've known you were trying. He's watched you try, he's helped by introducing you to people, but if Porco wasn't around, they wanted no parts.

After what felt like hours, the train finally made its last stop. You grabbed your bags and walked off, watching groups of people get off the train car next to you. In the crowd you were able to spot your boyfriend. Being carried by a few of his comrades. It didn't take a scientist to see that he was drunk. Having chunky throw up down the front of his shirt and lips.

You pushed through the crowd, mumbling a few "excuse me's" in order to get to him. You tapped on one of the soldiers shoulders. "You're taking him to his room at  HQ right?" One of the soldiers chuckled and shook his head, ignoring you and walking forward. They probably wondered what a girl like you wanted with Porco. One of the most strategic titan shifters Marley had.

The crowd got denser which made it harder for you to keep up, you then made it to the car they were to be escorted in. "Walk. You need it anyways." The soldier noticed you trying to get in the car with them.