𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

H/C - Hair Color

H/L - Hair Length

I/B/S - Ideal Body shape (all bodies are beautiful loves)

---

---

You were a quiet and concealed type of girl. Not very special at that. Both of your parents were very much alive and well, you also were one of the best ranked fighters among Annie and Mikasa. You had beautiful h/L, h/c hair and a beautiful I/B/S.  You mainly hung out by yourself but occasionally took part in bickering with Connie and Sasha once you got lonely. You were often asked: "Why did you join the scouts?"

Apparently you had to go through a traumatic experience in order to join the scouts.

As you were training and fighting one on one with other Cadets you felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked around but couldn't pinpoint exactly who was looking at you. This distraction caused your partner to THINK that they had an opening but you quickly swooped to the side, grabbed their outstretched arm, and quickly turned and pushed them on the ground with their arm behind their back.

"I-I quit Y/N!"

You let your partner's arm go and dusted off your hands.

"That hurted!" He got angry. That was the point. "Don't train with me again."

"Don't join the scouts if you can't handle a bit of pain." You retaliated.

"She's amazing."

"We know." Connie and Sasha groaned. "Don't make it seem like that." Connie and Sasha looked at each other and snickered. "Okay Jean." Connie said.

---

You sat alone in the dining hall and watched the people around you goof off and play around. You decided it would be best to get some fresh air. As you walked by a certain group of boys you saw one boy staring at you. You side eyed him and looked down uncomfortably. What the hell.

"E-Excuse me."

You stopped and turned around to see a tall guy with an undercut and he happened to be fiddling with his fingers. "I like your hair." He said awkwardly and stood smirking.

"Thank you." You walked off and heard the group of boys laughing.

"Good one Jean bo- OW!"

"SHUT UP SUICIDAL MANIAC!"

"OH BRING IT ON HORSEFACE!"

As you walked outside you heard the dining hall become loud and livelier with excitement.

Later on you walked to the sleeping quarters to find a particular two toned hair guy waiting outside your door. He seemed to be practicing breathing techniques and was very fidgety. "What."