𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚜𝚑 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆!!!)

TW//Sexual Content

---

---

You were a part of the Paradise dance group. Very well known for dance competitions and youtube choreography classes. You started with little to no dance experience, but slowly worked your way up during internships and competitions.

R&B wasn't performed by many in your group. Only you, and two of your friends were able to perform most songs without looking awkward. The three of you did gain a small collection of followers on social media, those of which wanted to learn to move their body slowly, and seductively too.

"Next we have the D-vision group dominating the R&B scene once again." One of the commentators announced. The people in the studio started to clap as they spotted you, Ymir, and Marco.

"Y/N stand in the middle this time." Marco looked between you and Ymir. "No fair-"

"It is FAIR, you put us on the spot last time." Ymir complained.

"Only because you guys are less likely to mess up!"

"Bullshit. You're hot, you have moves, who cares if you mess up." She stretched down to her feet.

"And who chose the nave D-Vision, I thought we agreed on the SMG group?"

"D-Vision, meaning..." You and Ymir bursted into a giggling fit.

"No fair! I want to laugh too."

"Next time we perform a lap dance you'll see." You winked, causing Marco to bloat his cheeks in a throwing up motion.

"It was a mistake grouping up with the most horny-"

"You guys are up." The commentator interrupted.

"Are you ready boys." You stood and twisted your body.

"Let's go get em!" Ymir jumped up and clicked her heels. Marco suddenly paused and looked you up and down.

"What?"

"Shirt off, you know the drill."

"Fine." You groaned and stripped your shirt off to be left in a sports bra and shorts. The rule was, whoever was center had to stay the center. Meaning that 95% of the dance you had to captivate everyone, even if it meant stripping down.

The three of you positioned yourselves into a triangular formation, you in the middle. The camera man held a thumbs up and the clock on the wall started counting down. You swayed your arms and hips side to side along with Marco and Ymir, beginning the dance.